Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Christopher Hitchens

100 posts in this topic

Which royal house has had the greatest impact on general humanity in terms of humanitarian values and struggles? 

This is an important question. 

My answer to this would be the House of Hanover and the house of Windsor. 

And the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha which descended from the House of Hanover. 

Some of these monarchs from these bloodlines were the best and really brought great progress to Britain. 

Remember this was only possible because of the Union of Great Britain under the Stuart regime. 

All of these houses have strong German bloodlines in them. 

The funny and ironic part is that Meghan Markle who married into the Royal family also has German roots and ancestry since she bears the name Markle. 

xD

Of course, the Germanic roots of the House of Windsor are rarely remembered these days, especially in an era when the royals have moved beyond the old traditions of marrying the “right” people, whether in terms of culture, class or religion. Really, in the age of Meghan Markle, it all seems rather quaint and irrelevant. Except when English people start yammering on about the Germans, in which case the story of George I and his many descendants becomes just far too brilliantly ironic to ignore…

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Criticism of the modern royals 

Criticism of Prince Charles 

Criticism of Princess Diana 

Criticism of Prince William 

Criticism of Prince Andrew

Criticism of Prince Philip 

Criticism of Princess Fergie 

Criticism of Princess Anne 

Criticism of Prince Charles 

I generally have a favorable opinion of Charles. He does not seem to have been involved in any kind of scandals. His life was only a bit turbulent when he was with Diana.

I do think that he made a mistake by marrying her, although he was forced into this marriage by the palace. They needed a virgin bride and his prime responsibility was to provide heirs and he did that by marrying Diana. 

Although his heart was always set for Camilla even before Diana. A lot of people say that he cheated on Diana. In my opinion, it's not cheating if you have already known a person and fallen in love with them. Because it means that you couldn't make it happen with them, yet you couldn't forget them. This sounds more like love than an affair post marriage. Charles should have married Camilla but Camilla wasn't available at that time. 

I think what I saw in Diana could very well fit the description of cheating. She had relationship with the palace help Barry while she was still married to Charles.. I get this feeling that she used the cheating of Charles with Camilla as a nice excuse to keep cheating herself 

Criticism of Princess Diana 

I had nothing but absolute love for Diana since I first got to know her and this was about 10 years ago when I read her biography by Morton. 

However today my opinion is starkly different. I don't look at her the same way anymore. In fact my opinion has taken a 180 degree turn and I have even begun to hate Diana and only grateful for the fact that she brought some fame or rather infamy to the royal family. 

I believe Christopher Hitchens on his opinion on Diana. Hitchens called her a rich, aristocrat, bratty, spoilt rotten, gold digger narcissist, party girl, self centered, self absorbed, selfish, and a huge victim player. Remember how narcissists love to play victim.

If I have to apply my narcissistic diagnostic chart to Diana, everything fits perfectly. She has behaved completely like a narcissist. 

Almost to the T. 

Christopher Hitchens describes the biggest facade of the century called Princess Diana in this video. 

She was an airhead. She wasn't helping people out of her pocket but through charities. She would stay at her hotels and simply hug sick people around the world and then run off to a party. 

She was paid millions in her divorce. Because the Queen wasn't happy with Diana trashing the Royal family. 

She knew that she couldnt marry Dodi and so she was simply using the guy as a sort of vendetta against the Royals 

She is pathetic in her portrayal as a weak poor vulnerable girl before marriage to Charles. If she never wanted to marry him, then why did she marry him? She could have pulled herself out before getting married, she didn't do this because she loved the throne more than Charles. Charles even if he didn't love her, married her,gave her a royal status and all the wealth in the world, of course he couldn't love her, yet he compensated for it by giving her respect and dignity, which he took advantage of, she took all the power she had for granted, and used to prop herself through victimhood by trashing her husband publicly and the royal family. The royal family on the other hand did everything to respect serve and protect her. 

Diana wasn't born in poverty. Poor people don't get the chance to hang around with Prince Charles at the age of 16. Diana was born in the aristocrat Spencer family that had ties to the Royal family and all her sisters had married millionaires. Diana had no shortage of money or good upbringing. She went to the best schools and had the best things to be surrounded with 

Her own sister was dating Prince Charles. And when the sister refused to marry Charles, that's when Diana seized the opportunity to date Charles. What kind of a sister dates a man who dated her sister? How embarrassing and betraying is that? 

Yet Diana saw an opportunity she couldn't let go. She knew well what she was getting into. She also knew that Charles liked Camilla yet she wanted to prove that she was the winner. She was going to have what other women couldn't. She was going to win the man that all women wanted. Her good looks and young age worked in her favor over the older women around Charles. She took full advantage of this. She was fully aware that she would be the future Queen if Charles became King. She clearly saw a big jackpot in Charles. She wore the most excessively vulgar gown at her wedding, it was a bit too much because Diana was so drunk in power, she wanted to flaunt to the maximum. 

Also when did Diana dress modestly? Almost each of her Public experiences were her wearing the most stylish expensive designer dresses funded by the royal fund and in the expensive jewels

She got a huge settlement in divorce. Goldigger. She never discloses this in any of her interviews. She had no kind words for her husband not even once. Could he have been that worse as a husband? 

Then why wasn't he trashing her in public? 

He did not trash her even once. He was resenting how she would go around trashing him and using her popularity to get against him, and this was portrayed to the  public as his jealousy towards her. This was clearly her propaganda. 

Prince Charles was very clear he did not cheat on Diana when things were going well between the two. He wanted to love Diana he wanted to respect her, but she kept pushing her away. She kept playing games with him. He was getting tired of her and he wanted to look for comfort because the marriage to her was wearing him out since she was very difficult to be around with, especially with her constant victimhood and bratty entitled behavior, this caused him to stay away from Diana, and then find comfort in other women, mostly Camilla who gave him the emotional support he needed.. Charles wanted the marriage to work, Diana didn't. 

A woman who wanted her marriage to work wouldn't be spending her time jetsetting around the world, party with her famous friends, do fake humanitarian acts, stay away from her own kids, the kids were always with the nanny Tiggy. The nanny spent more time with the kids than Diana did. Diana always made sure that whenever she was with the kids, she was always photographed. So much for the privacy of her kids that she would always strut her kids around many of her famous public experiences. Why wouldn't she shield her children from the press if she had such a huge problem with privacy and the press. 

Diana complained endlessly about the press. Yet every time she attended an event, there she was, always dressed in her best,stepping out of her car, right in front of the cameras. You would think with the kind of security the royal palace gave her, given her own team of PR agents, especially given the propensity of the royal family to keep matters private, Diana would put these amenities and facilities to good use, yet every time she attended a public event, she made no effort to keep her entry or presence a secret, she never entered a building from the back door, why is that? Diana had every other protection from the Royal palace to keep her stuff as private as possible, it's Diana who wouldn't want her presence to be unknown, she wanted to be as flashy as possible, she loved the press attention, it gave her the Narcissistic supply  she wanted 

She was enjoying every bit of the public attention that  she was getting

I've read Diana's biography over and over. It was a woman protesting public attention, her husband's affair with Camilla, her family, her freedom. 

If we pick apart each and every part that Diana complained about, there are many too contradictions and holes in her story. 

How? 

Beginning with public attention. 

Diana did her best to manipulate the press and the media in her favor. The media and public loved her, they did not hate her. 

Things published about her were positive things, because people liked reading things about her, she had such a hold that even today journalists would be scared to write anything negative about her. 

The only time that she wanted the press to be off her back was when she was doing nefarious things like having clandestine affairs with men while she was married with kids. Because she didn't want to be exposed. She didn't want people to see how she was having fun with all the loser men she chose to hang out with, since it would be a huge contrast to her image as a humanitarian. 

In hindsight Diana did more damage to her humanitarian causes than good. She only supported them superficially, causing such organizations to not be taken seriously in terms of work. She used these causes as cheap photo opportunities. These causes were left unattended and unprovided for once she left for her hotel rooms in her luxury cars. The misery she witnessed could no longer touch her once she was in her five star hotels and palaces. 

Her husbands affair with Camilla. Well. Diana incessantly complained about how her husband spent time with Camilla yet she herself had sex with the palace help. How was that going to help her marriage?

Diana once confronted Camilla. Camilla told her "you have everything, all the men in the world love you, you have kids, what more do you want?" 

Diana replied "I want my husband." 

Well, if Diana wanted her husband so bad, as she asserts it, why would she have feelings for other men, why would she sleep with them? And it wasn't just one man. It was several men. How can she profess love for her husband, meanwhile showing affection to other men. That's her hypocrisy. In truth, Diana did not want Charles. Diana simply wanted the idea of Charles. She wanted Charles under her thumb. She wanted to dominate and use him. She wanted to party with all other men and come home to Charles and expect her husband to calmly put up with her transgressions.. She saw Charles as a meek man that she could control. She completely underestimated him. He wasn't the meek guy who was going to put up with her antics. So he fled from her arms and into the arms of Camilla. Diana hated this instantly. Because she saw that she could not control her husband. He wasn't going to be her puppy dog. He had his own self even though he brought up in a very closed environment. He had the will power of his mother and grandmother, the strong bloodline he came from. 

Charles publicly had only one affair that began in 1986, with Camilla. Before that he had a platonic relationship with Camilla. Charles was a honest man, Diana wasn't. 

Diana was already having an affair in 1984. Much before Charles would start his. 

The truth is that Diana never really liked or loved Charles, but wanted to boss him around, yet show him no affection and still want him to protect her at all costs. 

She wanted to push him away but still expected him to show her love. A characteristic narcissistic trait. Something my ex would always do. Push me away yet expect me to worship him. 

Diana's bulimia was not anyone's fault but her own. She was an insecure woman even if she was the most beautiful woman in the world, which is a great irony. Diana didn't want to look fat, that would make people like her less so she was too strict with what she ate. And intentionally starved herself leading to her eating disorder. It's a well known fact that Diana would eat and later vomit it all out. This was her way of punishing her own body because she cared a bit too much about how she looked in her regal attires. She was too self absorbed and fashion conscious to think about health. She was reckless, insane, difficult to be around, cared too much about herself, aggressive, selfish, wouldn't take no for an answer, test others boundaries, didn't have an iota of self control, neither self respect. She slept with whoever she cast her eyes on. Even if they were married men 

For a woman who claims to be hurt because her husband was taken by another woman, wouldn't it be hypocritical of her to romance with married men. What about their wives? Did she care about their wives? 

Diana destroyed the men in her life. She used them. She used them as boy toys. My scathing judgement of Diana comes from knowing that she was the woman who I adored for a decade. I considered her my greatest role model. Reading nonsense about her made me realize that I could not ignore what was being said about her and now that i uncovered a lot of truth about her, it's a massive betrayal 

I was a massive fan of the Princess. I collected every thing I could about her. I held to her every word. I trusted her. I believed her. I cried watching her funeral videos. This is the woman who I looked up to. 

And now to realize that what I thought of her was only a mirage, is a massive shock to my system. Diana betrayed her fans, in true cult leader style. 

Diana had a God complex, a true narcissistic cult leader globe trotting photogenic personality. Diana used emotions of the public to manipulate them so that she could rebel against the royal family in a bid to upstage them. Diana was basically playing her A game to the hilt. She was self absorbed self indulgence fanatic, extremely devious and manipulative who profited on her innocent face and capitalized on people's emotions, used her victimhood to punish the royal family for not putting up with her antics, making herself the victim got her centerstage attention, although she did not care how it would impact her husband's mental health or that of her children. 

She left her children motherless and orphaned because her reckless indulgent affair with Dodi was more important than her duties as a mother. Partying was important, her own image was important to her, Diana was heavily invested in creating an image that the world would fall in love with, like a cult leader does, Diana betrayed all her lovers because she never really loved anyone. 

For a woman  who hugs her children so lovingly, she did not contact her children even for a whole month before her death. She had no time for kids or husband, they were simply for her image. She did not care to interact with them. Yet she was always wanted to be rewarded with affection from those who she neglected. This was her self  entitled narcissistic nature. 

Diana never took responsibility for her actions but always blamed others for whatever went wrong in her life. 

Edited by Preety_India

Comments on Diana.. 

51zkga.jpg

51zkr5.jpg

51zly2.jpg

51zmdz.jpg

51zmnd.jpg

51zmya.jpg

51zn5y.jpg

51zndt.jpg

51zngq.jpg

51zno0.jpg

51zpfp.jpg

51zphe.jpg

51zqef.jpg

51zq2w.jpg

51zqq4.jpg

51zr0z.jpg

51zr9c.jpg

51zrfh.jpg

51zrlo.jpg

51zrz3.jpg

51zs9v.jpg

51zu6l.jpg

51zufb.jpg

51zuu7.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Analysis of Diana  

I've read Diana's biography over and over. It was a woman protesting public attention, her husband's affair with Camilla, her family, her freedom. 

If we pick apart each and every part that Diana complained about, there are many too contradictions and holes in her story. 

Next we see Diana's claims about her family and they being unsupportive of her. As well as her constant complaints about her lack of freedom. 

We see some holes in this story as well.

If Diana was not being supported by her family, how was it possible for Diana to enjoy so many extra marital affairs right under the nose of the palace. 

There are reports about Diana would sneak her lovers into the palace. Reports where the palace were also well aware of this. 

Diana was famously linked to James Hewitt. 

Their affair was quite public. Strange given her claims that she had no freedom. 

A woman with no freedom goes on to have an affair with Dodi Fayed, son of an entertainment billionaire. That's quite generous. 

The truth is that the palace and the family was not only supportive of Diana but gave her full freedom to do what she liked, putting up with her disgusting antics and even allowing to dominate the room when she was there. Diana wore the pants not only in her marriage but also in the palace. 

Yet the only way to appear a victim to the world was to claim that she had no freedom and that the Royals did not support her when the reality was starkly different from what Diana described. 

Diana was given a warm welcome by the Queen, she was always welcome in the Queen's quarters and not to mention the Dearest Pa letters that Diana would often write to Prince Phillip. 

So much for an unsupportive family and lack of freedom. 

Edited by Preety_India

These days I'm trying to draw inspiration from the Monarchy. I like the whole tradition thing. 

Criticism of Prince Andrew and Princess Fergie. 

An infamous photo of Prince Andrew embracing his sex abuse accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre was taken at the London home of Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam’s brother said in an interview this week.

Ian Maxwell, 64, admitted to the BBC he recognized the setting for the 2001 photo after an initial reluctance to talk about it in his first broadcast interview in 30 years, the New York Post reported. Ghislaine Maxwell, 59, is in the photo herself.

"I don’t know anything about the photograph other than that I’ve seen it’s been published," he told the U.K. broadcaster in the interview aired Wednesday. "I know it’s of interest to your listeners, but nonetheless I am not here to talk about that."

Prince Andrew, who is accused of having sex with Guiffre when she was allegedly being sexually trafficked by Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein while she was underage, has suggested the photo is fake and has even denied knowing her.

Edited by Preety_India

Princess Andrew's expenses to the royal system. 

Prince Andrew caught a near-$A29,000 taxpayer-funded private jet flight to watch a golf tournament, annual figures reveal.

Palace sources say the Duke of York grabbed the flight last July because there was no other way to make the trip.

Andrew, 60, known as “Airmiles Andy”, caught a private jet from Farnborough, Hants, to The Open Championship at Portrush, in Northern Ireland.

It cost taxpayers $A28,644 despite there being 13 daily flights from London to Belfast.

The golf club dropped Andrew as patron amid the Jeffrey Epstein scandal last November following his “car crash” Newsnight interview.

A palace source said: “There were no other ways for Andrew to make the trip.

“He was undertaking a visit on behalf of his patronage. Arrangements in relation to the program did not enable him to travel by scheduled flight.”

Princess Anne is also under fire for a $29,700 day trip to Rome to watch Scotland play Italy in the Six Nations in February as patron of the Scottish Rugby Association.

A royal source defended the flight saying: “The royal travel provides support and organises travel for members of the royal family to undertake engagements on behalf of their patronages.

“When we make arrangements for any engagements always mindful of their timetable and how it conflicts with other programs and viability of other forms of transport.”

QUEEN REFUSES A PAY RISE

The Queen is tightening her belt amid devastating COVID-19 cuts across the country and is refusing to take an annual pay rise.

Buckingham Palace figures reveal the 94-year-old monarch will receive a $A155 million Sovereign Grant next year – which includes almost $A60 million to repair her palaces.

But faced with a $A63 million shortfall in personal income due to coronavirus affecting Crown Estates rents and tourism, the grant will be frozen at $A156 million for 2021/22 and 2022/23.

The Royal Household said it is not furloughing or laying off any staff but looking to make savings through “efforts and efficiencies”.

A Palace source said: “Her Majesty understands that families across the country are having to make things go further and that should be the same for the Palace.

“The expected shortfalls will not see any calls for extra money but just a determination to be visible and carry on.”

The Sovereign Grant is calculated as 25 per cent of the total Crown Estates income.

But royals yesterday estimated a $A36 million fall in receipts because of COVID-19.

And tourist income via the Royal Collection Trust paid to the Queen will be $A9 million down every year for the next three years.

Last year the Queen received $A149 million from the public purse.

This included $A89 million for the core funding and an extra $A59 million on repairs.

The annual taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant of $A155 million in 2020/21 is the equivalent of $A2.22 for every person in Britain.

That will be frozen for the following two years, when the full impact of COVID-19 hits.

This means, taking inflation into account, it will be the first time in living memory the Queen will not get a pay rise as her taxpayer-funded contribution could fall.

Sir Michael Stevens, Keeper of the Privy Purse, said: “We have no intention of asking for extra funding and will look to manage the impact through our own efforts and efficiencies.”

Fewer public duties could also save the Queen money. She carried out 296 last year.

Edited by Preety_India

Sarah Ferguson's transgressions 

It was grouse hunting season in Scotland. As had happened every year for decades, the Windsor family had converged en masse to their 50,000 acre estate in Aberdeenshire for some quality family bonding time and the chance to kill small animals.

But in 1992, one very high-profile member of the clan was absent — Sarah, Duchess of York.

After a six year marriage to the Duke, several month earlier the couple had finally announced their separation. While his family enjoyed their annual Tweed-A-Thon, Prince Andrew’s estranged wife was enjoying a holiday of her own, but somewhere that couldn’t have been more different — and would have life-changing repercussions still being felt today.

MARRIAGE MELTDOWN

The last couple of years had been tough for the Yorks. After their joyful 1986 wedding, Fergie had been hailed as a breath of fresh air in the royal family, blowing away a few cobwebs with her playful approach to her duties and seemingly inexhaustible appetite for fun.

However, the next few years were to see the ground dramatically shift.

Public sentiment switched back to preferring the far more restrained Diana, Princess of Wales. Fergie, meanwhile, had her weight routinely mocked in the press and was left to raise to the couple’s children (Princess Beatrice born in 1988 and Eugenie in 1990) while her naval sea captain husband was at sea for more than 300 days a year.

By the early ’90s, there were rumours that Fergie was involved with Texan boulevardier Steve Wyatt, the son of indomitable Texan socialite Lynn Wyatt. (He denied the allegations.) However, it has been reported that it was through Mr Wyatt that Fergie met John Bryan, an American businessman who was to become her “business adviser”.

In March 1992, the Yorks finally announced their long-speculated separation. People reports that after the news broke, Fergie and Mr Bryan “packed their bags for a 36-day tour of Thailand and Indonesia, a five-day jaunt to Argentina, a spree in Paris and a journey to Scotland”.

Throughout this all, Fergie was still claiming that Mr Bryan was her “financial adviser” — a claim, it has been alleged, that Prince Andrew believed.

And so, by August 1992, Fergie was ready to do what she does best: Go on a holiday

SUNSHINE AND SHAME

In a private villa near Saint Tropez, Fergie was soaking up the sunshine. With her young daughters, Princess Beatrice (then four years old) and Princess Eugenie (two) in tow along with only a couple of bodyguards, the newly-separated redhead was enjoying a break.

However, she was not alone — also joining her for what would become one of the most infamous vacations in history, was Mr Bryan.

As People has pointed out, the choice of villa was not a great one.

With only a low wall and an easily penetrable pine forest surrounding it, the pool was an easy target for any roaming paparazzi. Which, of course, is exactly what happened in early August.

An Italian snapper shot some of the most (if not the most) scandalous images of the royal family in history. There was the Duchess having her toes sucked by Mr Bryan. (He would later argue he was kissing them.)

In others, they cavorted in the pool with the HRH playfully jumping on Mr Bryan’s shoulders. Perhaps most shockingly was the image of the couple kissing while the Queen’s granddaughter, Princess Eugenie, looked on.

(Meanwhile, in another image, Fergie’s bodyguards are seen snoozing by the pool.)

When the pictures were published in the Daily Mirror on August 20, it’s 3.5 million print run had sold out by 9am.

Unfortunately for Fergie, she was in the worst place possible when the shameful shots were released — Balmoral, surrounded by her husband’s horrified family.

Writing in her autobiography years later, Fergie said: “It would be accurate to report that the porridge was getting cold. Eyes wide and mouths ajar, the adults were flipping through the Daily Mirror.”

BANISHMENT AND BANKRUPTCY

This global public embarrassment could not have come at a worse time for the embattled royal. According to reports, the Queen had invited Fergie to Balmoral at that time discuss “her future”.

While she and Andrew had officially separated, they had also been seen together at Ascot and she had made public appearances alongside the Duke. Relations between the two were certainly cordial.

So, arriving in Balmoral, on the table was her future standing with the royal family, a huge amount of money for the perpetually cash-strapped Duchess, the custody arrangements of her two children and her title.

(In the wake of the imbroglio there was even talk that Fergie might relinquish custody and have to move to the US or “the Continent” as it was routinely called.)

And then, August 20 came about.

The Queen, upstairs in her sitting room reading the papers, summoned Fergie.

“The Queen was furious, absolutely furious. I think partly because she loved Fergie so much,” Ingrid Seward, editor of Majesty magazine has said. “She just couldn’t believe Fergie could have been so stupid to allow this to happen.

“When Fergie backed out of the Presence in a deep curtsy she knew her life as a royal was well and truly over,” royal biographer Tina Brown writes in The Diana Chronicles.

Brown also believes that suspicion for who tipped off the press falls on some very glamorous shoulders. She writes: “I am told, Fergie believes it was the Princess of Wales who leaked the Duchess of York’s whereabouts in France. Except for Fergie’s police protection officer, the only person who knew where she was going was Diana.”

(Three days later on August 23, the “Squidgygate” tapes, in which Diana and her alleged boyfriend, gin heir James Gilbey, affectionately chatted. The headline in the Daily Mail was “Diana In Love Tape Mystery”.)

However, on the morning of the 20th, Fergie left Balmoral with her children and their nanny, flying back to the Yorks’ Surrey estate. There, embarrassingly, there was no one to open the gate so the Duchess was forced to wait in the car while the paparazzi swirled.

Nearly three decades on, Fergie is still feeling the fallout of those photos.

Firstly, her royal pariah status still lingers, not helped by instances such as in 2010 she was caught offering to sell access to Andrew, then a British trade envoy, to an undercover reporter for $890,000

Such is the continued frostiness from some quarters of the royal family (allegedly primarily Prince Philip) Fergie was left off the guest list of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s 2011 wedding. (She was, however, invited to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s 2018 big day.)

While she might be accepted in some situations, such as joining her ex-husband and daughters inside the royal enclosure at Ascot, Fergie has faced a very, very long road to be even partially welcomed back into the family.

Secondly, there is her deeply precarious money situation.

It was reportedly at Prince Philip’s urging that the Queen played financial hardball with Fergie during divorce negotiations, leaving her with a much harsher settlement than Diana received. The Duchess of York, it has been reported, received about $890,000 to buy a new house, $600,000 in cash to spend however she saw fit and trust funds set up for her daughters. (The Princess of Wales walked away from her marriage with a settlement of about $30 million.) She is also believed to receive a “modest” monthly allowance pegged to Andrew’s naval pension.

Over the years, she has faced continued cash woes. In 2009, her US company Hartmoor was shuttered with $1.1 million in debt. The following year, Fergie faced bankruptcy owing somewhere between $3,550,000 and $8.8 million in personal debts.

NEW CHAPTER?

This week, Fergie was on the ultra-exclusive island of Capri to celebrate the birthday of a billionaire chum. Next month, she is off on another holiday but this one will carry far more symbolic weight.

It is being reported that this August, as the Queen, her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren troop off to Balmoral, there will be one extra name on the list — Fergie.

(The now 59-year-old has reportedly spent the last few years visiting the sprawling Scottish estate, a clear sign she is slowly making inroads back into the family she hurt so much.)

It has taken Fergie 27 years to get to this point, an incredibly high price to pay for a set of summer photos.

Edited by Preety_India

Fergie's expenses. 

SARAH FERGUSON and Prince Andrew divorced in 1996 but have remained close since their split and share a home to this day. In 2010 Fergie was saved from the brink of bankruptcy but how did she run up millions of pounds of debt?

When Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew finalised their divorce in 1996, the Duchess was reported to be in millions of pounds of debt. Reports at the time claimed she had run up as much as to £4.2million in debt during their marriage. Following her split from Andrew palace officials told the Telegraph Fergie had received around £3million in the divorce settlement. However, this did not stop her from running into money troubles later on

In 2010 there were fears Fergie could face bankruptcy despite having paid off all her personal debts.

At the time her spokesman told the Guardian the Duchess of York was doing “everything she can” to avoid bankruptcy and that some of her disputed business debts were “being managed.”

Sarah’s spokeswoman said she was reluctant to declare herself bankrupt.

They said: “There is a number of options open to the duchess, of which bankruptcy is one.

But it would be premature to say she is going into bankruptcy as the situation is being managed.”

The Sunday Telegraph reported the Queen was “deeply concerned” about Fergie’s financial situation and that Prince Andrew was masterminding a “rescue plan” to save her.

The Duchess of York went public with her financial struggles in May 2010 after she was filmed accepting money from an undercover journalist posing as a businessman wanting to get access to her ex-husband Prince Andrew.

She spoke about the incident in a candid interview with Oprah Winfrey in which she admitted she was “substantially” and considering filing for bankruptcy.

She admitted on US television she was “continually on the verge of financial bankruptcy” as well as being “emotionally bankrupt”.

She admitted having a “little” concept of the value of money due to her lavish lifestyle when married to the Prince.

How did Fergie get into debt?

While Sarah Ferguson never confirmed the amount she owed, The Sunday Telegraph reported more than half of her debts were to do with money owed for lawyer’s fees in the USA.

She was reported to be living beyond her means following her divorce she embarked on a string of money-making ventures.

According to financial website, This Is Money, Fergie, the Duchess of York, got into financial trouble in 2010 after a series of ill-fated business deals.

As well as becoming a Weight Watchers representative in the US, she wrote children’s books and produced documentary films.

She was also signed up as an after-dinner speaker with the Washington Speakers Bureau and is said to have made $55,000 per gig.

She was also a spokeswoman for Waterford Wedgewood and was reported to have received a £500,000 fee for a 12 month contract.

However, in 2009 the Duchesses’ American ‘lifestyle and wellness’ company, Hartmoor, collapsed with debts of more than £600,000.

She was at the same time being pursued by three firms through the county courts for bills amounting to almost £25,000.

In order to help his ex-wife Prince Andrew reportedly ordered his private office at Buckingham Palace to sort out her financial difficulties and cut her spending.

Seven of her full-time staff were sacked as well as three part-timers.

In the end, it seemed Prince Andrew stepped in to rescue Fergie from bankruptcy.

In an interview with Hello in 2011, Sarah described her ex-husband as being like a “knight on a white charger” who rode in to save her but didn’t specify if he dug into his own pocket to help ease her debt

Fergie's transgressions. 

Edited by Preety_India

Inside Prince William and Middleton’s first breakup

William and Middleton met when they were enrolled at St. Andrews in 2001. The two started off as friends, though things quickly took a romantic turn and they were dating before the end of their first year together. The pair opted to keep their relationship quiet throughout their college days, though increasing pressure from the media resulted in their first split in 2004.

According to Style Caster, a new book about Middleton, titled Kate: The Future Queen, claims that William’s unfaithfulness also played a part in their breakup.

At Prince Williams’ birthday party in 20014, author Katie Nicholl says that William completely ignored Middleton in favor of another girl named Jecca Craig. The mystery girl was an old pal of William and reportedly traveled from Kenya to attend the bash. Nicholl claims that Middleton was not aware of William and Craig’s romantic past and was not happy when he paid her more attention

“Kate didn’t know whether they had been romantically involved or not, but she noted that Jecca had been seated at the head table next to William, whereas Kate had to raise her glass to toast the prince from afar,” Nicholls shared.

Middleton gets more suspicious

Prince Williams’ behavior at the party was the first time Middleton questioned his faithfulness. The future Duchess of Cambridge was also aware that William was hanging out with an American named Anna Sloan, which did not help the situation.

Although Middleton did not confront William about her suspicions, she allegedly had serious doubts about their future together. Unfortunately, this was not the only time William and Middleton called it quits.

Fast forward three years and the pair once again decided to part ways. The 2007 split reportedly happened after William was caught flirting with a woman at a local bar. The incident made headlines at the time, which resulted in a blow-up fight between William and Middleton.

The fact that William was training at the Royal Military Academy did not help the situation. He also mishandled Middleton’s 25th birthday, which was another reason she was unhappy in the relationship. 

Prince William allegedly cheats yet again

A few months ago, Prince William’s cheating ways resurfaced after reports indicated he had an affair with Rose Hanbury. William and Middleton only live a few blocks away from Hanbury and her husband, and the two couples have appeared in public together on several occasions.

The cheating rumors surfaced after the media learned of a feud between Middleton and Hanbury, and royal watchers assumed that their fight probably had something to do with William.

So far, no evidence has surfaced to back up the claims of an affair. Kensington Palace has not addressed the rumors, and William has not given any indication that anything is amiss in his marriage.

Even still, the cheating allegations have persisted in the media, especially considering how the royal family has scrambled to keep the quell the rumors. Given Prince Williams’ past behavior, it seems like Kate Middleton might have good reason to question the nature of his relationship with Hanbury.

Edited by Preety_India

Dr Grande wonderful analysis of Diana 

And of Prince Charles 

Criticism of the modern royals 

Criticism of Prince Charles check 

Criticism of Princess Diana check 

Criticism of Prince William check. 

Criticism of Prince Andrew check 

Criticism of Prince Philip not done yet 

Criticism of Princess Fergie check 

Criticism of Princess Anne not done yet 

This one 

Lot to be obtained from here

Write a whole lot on Queen and also put videos on her.. 

On queen Victoria 

52a2wv.jpg