Aquarius

Angel Numbers Explained - Ideas

2 posts in this topic

I feel called to start this thread. I feel like it's a good idea and I want to share my insights. 

I might look up their meanings too for own personal guidance, but in all honesty I simply wanna write my own thoughts and insights and explain my visions to the world. 

Angel number 0

Zero is infiniteness, but is also nothing. Nothing is infinite. And nothing is infinite. 

Angel number 0 reminds us that we all start somewhere. We all all born from nothing and go back to nothing, or everything. Depends on the angle of view. Life also unfolds in chapters and phases. There can be more starting points along the line, between 1, 2, 3, 4...... Angel numbers are a form of mathematics for the intuitively inclined and perceptive. They're also a tool.

The symbol on the screen, the round and long o (0), is symbolic too. Sometimes we can talk about nothing for a long time. We can be nothing for a long time. Then we become something. There are driving forces in the universe. You can ride the waves, surf the waves, skinny dip and swim, and if this sounds sexual, who says it's something wrong? After all, we all are mature here, or at least it should be understood properly.

Everything is protected. From nothing. By nothing. Through nothing. 

We are safe in the number 0 because it gives us a pool of new ideas and another start, just like a portal. However, portals can be channeled with unclear intentions too. We are all here to learn though. We are safe to play in the playground of 0. It can represent the world as well, or certain views of the world. 

Of course, nothing is needed, but something is needed too. The same way 0 and 6 for example are both numbers and can be needed. In numerology 4 is weaker than 6, but a person with life path number 4 can outgrow a person with the life path number 6 if they work hard enough. 6 is a number of perfection 4 might strive for, but 4 still needs work to do to get to level 5 path first, and so not only numbers decide our fate. However, they play a key role in helping us and guiding us. 

That's why they're angel numbers! Angelos means messenger, and numbers are messages. Keep an eye on number 0, 10, 100, 1000.... Zeroes give abundance. :)