Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

ESI 107

12 posts in this topic

. Something had simply dropped off the face of the earth. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm thinking about Princess Diana currently What ramifications her death had. I'm thinking what could have gone wrong. Was watching the documentary conspiracy. And I wonder why she never took the help of Scotland Yard to safeguard her on the night in Ritz Hotel Paris, if only she had trusted someone better at the job, instead she relied on stupid hotel security to take care of the business, and the guy entrusted Henry Paul was drunk, what made her so foolish about her own security? Is it escaping the paparazzi, is it wanting to hide her affair with Dodi, the thing is she had nothing to lose even if she had been with Dodi and publicly admitted to it,her need to hide the affair from the public, cost her, her life. Made her reckless. I wonder what life would be like if she were still alive today. Her death was heartbreaking. I watched her death years after she had died but just looking at her pictures, there are just so many emotions. She really looked like a confident woman ready to take over the world, yet lost herself so early in her life, her tragic death would always serve as a reminder of how brutal life is and nobody is really immune to this brutality, no matter what power or wealth they possess. It's a shame how the royal family treated them. 

51g2ns.jpg

Everything is so cruel in the world. Why didn't she this coming. 

It was Christmas, 1995 and 100 or so colleagues were celebrating the end of the year at London's five-star Lanesborough Hotel.The guests were all staff members of the Prince and Princess of Wales. Despite the fact the royal couple had separated three years earlier, they had maintained a joint office.Now it was a chance for their equerries, secretaries and myriad of other support personnel to let their hair down. The mood was jubilant by all accounts and the drink was flowing.What happened next was an incident that still lives on in royal infamy, and which dramatically put a spotlight on a simmering dislike Diana had been fermenting.you be a bit blunt and a bit specific?, I'm not good with metaphorical and figurative language Just wanted a clearer elaborate explanation of the point. According to a number of reports from eyewitnesses who were there on the night, Diana strode towards one particular blonde female employee. When the royal got close, she said in a voice loud enough that others could hear, "So sorry to hear about the baby."The woman, Tiggy Legge-Bourke, Princes William and Harry's beloved nanny, burst into tears and left the room.The scene was perhaps one of the more disgraceful alleged episodes in the tawdry War of the Wales that dominated the global press for much of the '90s.Tiggy might have ostensibly been a lowly nanny, but her innocuous title and paltry salary belied the central place she occupied in all three Princes' lives. For years, she had been a key source of steadfast emotional support and joy for Wills and Harry as their parents duked it out on the front pages of British tabloids and behind closed doors.However, rumours about Tiggy's relationship with Charles had been brewing. Photos of the Prince of Wales greeting her with kisses on the cheek in public had only served to set tongues wagging with speculation of just how close the 40-something royal was to the woman he trusted to care for his sons.While Tiggy left Charles' employ in 1999 when she married, this week she re-entered the spotlight after she was photographed attending Archie Harrison Mountbatten Windsor's highly secretive Windsor christening.

Edited by Preety_India

One thing that I distinctly remember while reading about these things is thinking this  - you can't build happiness on someone's misfortune. 

During that entire interview, Diana makes her position as a manipulative little gold-digger very clear. You need to put this in the light of the fact that both her grandmother's married millionaires twenty three years older than themselves, that her mother married the heir to an earldom, 16 years older than herself and then cheated on him with other millionaires who were more fun and were celebrities, which he was not.Diana's sisters both married very rich men considerably older than themselves, while her brother's first wife was a catwalk model..

Diana's nickname, from childhood, was"Duchess" because she planned on marrying a duke. She went one better and married the HEIR TO THE THRONE.

> She spend that entire inteview looking incredibly smug and self satisfied, but NEVER looks lovingly at Charles. She shoots quick glances at him, but Never responds to his loving gaze.The interviewer is TRYING HARD to get her to co-operate. She plays little "shy girlish"games like a nine-year-old. Not like a young woman who had the best possible education, including elocution, and who then was sent to a Swiss Finishing School.Her immaturity is Pathetic. The games that she plays in the interview are quite horrid. She drops her voice so the interviewer can hardly hear, and then gets cross when he repeats a question. It is one bloody-minded little passive/aggressive game after another.

So when asked "...and in love, I suppose?"she droops her head, looks crossly from under her hair, purses her lips and goes bright red in the face. She MUTTERS "Yes,of course!"Why do you think that she is so negative,and looks SO EMBARRASSED about being questioned about being "in love"? She IS PLAINLY not "in love". She is marrying the HEIR TO THE THRONE and will one day fulfil a dream of being Queen. Charles has been trying to fend off all the sticky questions. When she is asked.. he bends his head and gazes at her ADORINGLY and in expectation that she will look BACK and state that she loves him.She DOESN'T. She MUMBLES the Least answer that she could possibly give (unless she actually told the truth).She says "Yes, of course, and Avoids Charles.There is NO MUTUAL FEELING. He adores her, but she is USING him.Charles does not understand WHY she looks embarrassed... but he tries to cover for HER by asking a semantic question about what "in love" means.Diana, who is NOT a Cambridge scholar,does not understand the question and Now has a reason to be offended. She never did  understand that question.The reason why YOU dod not understand it is because you have not put it in the context of Diana's un-going manipulation of that entire interview. 

Edited by Preety_India

Just wrote you a love poem on my death bed. 

"I've been away. I know I should have stayed. I'm probably just burn up running away from this shade. I've been alone. Like I should've known. If the fire comes too close, don't bother

Because the tides swallows one after another, sometimes your shadow that makes me feel peace like never before, these walls reverberate words that one day you said to me, and it was your beautiful aura which is reminiscent of a bygone love hidden like a treasure, you gave me hope and misery at the same time,gave and took back, and my heart became a desert again, from the constellation of the deep dark world, my light was awaken again by the memory of all the superfluous extravagant chains of love you placed on my wrists and I'm born again in the 7the heaven of a ravaged universe. And I will hold it by the hand, because when darkness fell picked it up and did first hand, hanging in a lobby ready to sink like a STONE. And there's a hole inside of my heart. But it don't show if I play it smart. Can you feel me?"

The poem continues. 

"lll love you to the moon and back, things that you have said to me, your sweet words, ringing in my ears, I'm sitting in my car, jamming your music, your pulse ripping my heart apart with joy, your arms give me the comfort of the stars, in this dimly lit garage are a fleet of cars, but here I'm thinking about you, thinking when you'll be home, to cuddle me and kiss me in bed, like Jennie and Ed, you're true to your heart, pick me up at the stop and take me home with you, before the morning sun and dew, take me into your sheets and make me sleep in your arms forever, this waiting will last but never, you are the prince of my heart and before I fall apart, place me in your beautiful heart. "

You're the angel in my heart. There have been so many, though, they come and go but you stay, as always, from the deepest corners of my heart, with all honesty. I think I love you. Your love is everything to me, every day it's heaven and I think how special we could be. There is this feeling in the depth of my heart I might go insane without your touch on my soft skin, your moving your fingers through my hair that's the best feeling a lover can give, take what you need, because this love is new, it's your raw passion that ignites me, like in my dreams,. I know that you're holding me, like you say every time how much you love me, don't hold back,. I can't hold back, so now tell me the truth cause I need to know, you want to take control of me and you need to show, how you own me, like the waves of the sea, you come into me, own me once again and never let go, because you create this flow, you make me come back for more, you make me climb, you make me fall, you make me laugh and you make me cry, cause I'm in love with you, truly madly and lovingly, you're the sweetest thing that happened to me so far, but in love we are....so drop your cigarettes because I'm here, you don't need any other, let the smoke be gone and the room be filled with our passionate air, leave your hickey on my neck, your sign on my body, your steamy kiss on my tongue, or your phone number on my steamy window, cause I'm in love with you, this will never end, it's eternal romance, takes forever to come, and it never goes, out of the corner of my eye, I see you coming, and as long as you have me in your arms, as long as we will be strong in our love, this song will go on. 

Another paragraph

You want the sweet honey to drip from my pen but it's your heart that makes me spin around, your charm that uplifts my soul, I came so far, through all the mountains and tides, fought all the glaciers and lies, took birth a million times, just so I could get the touch of your face, the smell of your coat, the press of your lips, what holds me against you, nothing but this warm frozen water, this snow covered lake, where I want to meet you, like we always used to, you were from another world, another universe whose matrix was laid out for me, I lusted for your love and you heard my clarion call, like a shriek through the thick clouds, and you broke the matrix to come into my lane, fixed my automatic heart, gave me your blood and your kisses, warmed me up from a frozen state, I had turned into a warm haze, I descended onto the lake, the frozen lake of war, of despair and desperation and yet here im waiting forever for your love to set me free from this lake, put your fire into it and breathe your warm breath into my cold sinews, you're my lover, my saviour, my angel, my gallant, you descend like a hawk and swoop over my heart, remove the chains and sweep me off my feet, mid air, c'mon set me free. 

Excerpts

Indeed, photo opportunities and nothing more, before being whisked away to her Five Star hotel. In reality none of the
wretched people she was deemed to "care" so much about were ever allowed to enter
her hermetically sealed world...and none of
this showboating came at any financial cost to her either. Anyone can put on a long
face for the public. Let's talk facts. Diana Spencer died in a speeding car in a Parisian
underpass side by side with a millionaire playboy. And what's never mentioned about
this supposed "supermum" is that she hadn't seen her young sons once in the month leading up to her death. Hitch was spot on. 

'she hugged a sick child', 'she held the hand of an aids victim'. Im pretty sure there isn't a celebrity in the world regardless of character who would miss a PR opportunity like that. People really are gullible.

Diana had every reason to hate the Monarchy because it would make her look good. This was her inner narcissism and need for power, she was just a goldigger of aristocratic lineage, she knew how to milk the royal cow, and milk she did, she used every opportunity to trash the royal family and make herself look good, she portrayed  her husband as a philanderer meanwhile carrying on affairs with low quality men on the side, throughout the marriage, unbeknownst to charles and the media, she was not only good at hiding her own shenanigans and mischief but also able to manipulate the press to always give her a favorable coverage of her. Playing victim was her armor and way to deflect attention from her own behavior. 

Edited by Preety_India

Excerpts 

Excerpts