Kamo

LSD Liquid Gel Tabs

2 posts in this topic

I have had an experience where my friend and myself took LSD, 2 liquid gel tabs. At which on moment we were talking to each other and all of a sudden we mirrored each other exactly. I moved my arm from my side and slowly raised it and he did the same, our arms moved in unison as if I was looking into a mirror, I closed my eyes and seen a strange circular object black and white in color some form of torus or almost yin yang  in my minds eye, as I opened my eyes he too was opening his eyes and I described what I had just witness he said he too saw exactly what I described in his minds eye. So my interpretation of that was that we became one. There was no distinction between self and other, down to the very mechanics of body movements and thought. It was as if I was one being living through 2 bodies which makes sense when you understand what God is, One being. I gained a massive insight into the nature of reality and understand now how we are not our bodies and how we imagine everything and everyone. I dont think the object in mind was very important, i have no clue what that was about? Symbolic imagery of some kind, random mental image? But what i seen to be the most important was rather the collapse of duality into a Unity, Oneness. Id love to hear any responses you guys, Leo have about this. Accuracy of Truth of my insight, personal interpretations, comments, shared insights? What facet of awakening this experience may apply to the most?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing! ❤

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."