Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

Any programs and courses for accomplishing your goals, life purpose?

2 posts in this topic

I already took Leo's LP course and finished it to the T. It had given me the broad idea of what I want and the how tos of accomplishing my purpose, but is there any other course where it can give me the specifics in getting to the goal? 

Right now, I am taking a course from Derek Moneyberg so that I can take advice on getting financial freedom, and I have found immense value in that, even though I hadn't expected it to be at all valuable. It made me realize how much I disregarded the degree that personal development resources could help me really achieve my goals. 

I don't care if it is Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, or Dale Carnagie, as long as they will help me achieve financial success and achieving great things out there - at this particular situation, spirituality isn't something I am looking for. Right now, I've never tried a self help product relating to productivity aside from Leo's LP course, so any suggestion will probably hit well for me - spit out whatever you think will help, honestly. 

You can recommend books, but since I'm really willing to invest more than just my time and effort into my goals, I wouldn't mind pay for the myriad of resources you are willing to recommend me. 

Edited by charlie cho

As every Life Purpose is dramatically different, someone working with you one on one can be gold.

There are many great coaches out there, see if you can find them.