Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharpadox

Are Emotions And Feelings Only Motivations

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone ! ^_^ I wanted to ask you lovely people a question about our feelings and emotions and really, what is the deep purpose behind them. I' have been thinking and reached a point where I think that, emotions and feelings are only motivations for actions, the emotions and feelings themselves do not seem to benefit the growth of society and the universe, they seem to be there to create action, which might be (in my eyes) what makes the world go round. So, what we want most of the time are the feelings and emotions that come with living life, but they seem to be the tools which the universe (life or God, however you want to call it) uses to grow itself because, they are what create our action. What do you think, do you agree, if yes or no, why, I'd love to hear your response.

1 hour ago, Sharpadox said:

Hello everyone ! ^_^ I wanted to ask you lovely people a question about our feelings and emotions and really, what is the deep purpose behind them. I' have been thinking and reached a point where I think that, emotions and feelings are only motivations for actions, the emotions and feelings themselves do not seem to benefit the growth of society and the universe, they seem to be there to create action, which might be (in my eyes) what makes the world go round. So, what we want most of the time are the feelings and emotions that come with living life, but they seem to be the tools which the universe (life or God, however you want to call it) uses to grow itself because, they are what create our action. What do you think, do you agree, if yes or no, why, I'd love to hear your response.

They are just objects of knowing for you, the observer. But you r nothing and everything also. Gosh im confused when i think about that stuff. Thats why me loves no mind. I am nothing. Giving up yourself is definitely something good tho, whatever that means to you.

Im also mental

Cheers ? 

Absolute Law of Love reveals Infinite Source that Welcomes Every Life as Light