Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackMaze

A New Earth from Eckhart Tolle is a must read book

3 posts in this topic

I was watching the blog video learning from partially false perspectives. Leo why did you skip reading the new earth from eckhart tolle? Just because he is so popular? This book is very powerful. It is an absolutely must read book. Just because something is very popular doesn't mean that it's not one of the best. To skip a book because of its popularity is like judging a book from its cover. The analogy of the popular youtube videos is just not true in this particular case. I really believe that it deserves a place in the booklist in spite of its popularity. I don't want to be annoying here. Just give it a read sometime it's a great book. 

It's definitely vastly superior to Power Of Now that's for sure. Though I'd say it's probably only a must read for those newer to spirituality, more advanced folks are probably not going to find too much they haven't heard elsewhere from the book.

It's not about hearing something new. It's that it is transforming just by giving it a read. Of course there are many books that i still haven't read but i can't imagine a book being more powerful than this. Of course there are but this one is too life transforming to overlook. Many advanced folks would benefit from reading it if they haven't.