NK13

Bernardo Kastrup's 4+ hour interview

3 posts in this topic

Edited by NK13

I love Bernardo's vibe... I feel him as like a giant comfy couch that's like "Dude, chill, be kind to yourself, it's all good :)"

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

3:07:00 The Gift

Reducing options to one, embodiment. 

4:00:00 Dont worry, The Gift is on its way. lmfao 

Everyone gets The Gift eventually, its inevitable. 

--

Male pattern balding is 100% avoidable, get on that know. Its related to prolonged elevated stress hormone release. Its very likely caused by fasting and overexertion. The body is depleted and is rationing nutrients to vital processes, growing hair is last on the priority list (Example if the liver and hair need a specific nutrient, the liver gets it, priority). I guarantee, doing that 4 hour interview while fasting was overexertion, you where concentrating, thinking and listening intently, also talking fast in a stimulated state, where is the body supposed to get the nutrients to fuel all that activity? The bodies burn rate is high and theres no food to support it, so it starving. Starving states and fasting states are not the same. Got to learn the difference. Fasting should be followed by relaxed states, not running a cognitive maraton. 

I know many who have permanent tinned hair caused by improper fasting they experimented with in there youth. 

Google cortisol, learn to feel it when its released in your blood. Learn to know when your in a high cortisol state.   

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?