StarStruck

Dealing with illusions

3 posts in this topic

Perhaps, it is the lockdown, or perhaps it is the spiritual work but sometimes I feel flabbergasted about certain phenomenon. It is probably, but I´m not certain, the conceptual lens that I put off. If you thought the world worked a certain way but it doesn´t, there is an invested interest in your old ways, and dropping those feels like something bad. At the same time, my old maps of the world didn´t make sense and didn´t gave me value. The mistake I´m making is that I´m dropping one and jumping on another.  It is tricky.

Thought is a vibrational indication. Raise your vibration by relaxing. You're a vibrational indication also. The belief that there is a "solid" reality "out there" is the trip of mine. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Maps of the world can certainly lead you to see illusions. The map is not the territory, but it is our mental representation of the territory, and you can find yourself reacting to what’s on the map even if it makes no sense. The thing to do is to hold your thoughts loosely, always be prepared for discrepancies between our mental representation of what’s over the next hill and what is truly over the next hill. Rewrite the map when you find it is wrong. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna