Manusia

It is the real demon? You experience this too?

1 post in this topic

Do you ever feel something moving in your body? like ant crawling, centipede move, snake move and many more weird sensation in your body? 

In my experience I have a lot of that in my life, almost everyday. The sensation have a lot of variation.  Its moving sensation, sometimes it feels like little ant bite, beating spot and many more subtle weird sensation. I feel like its energy sucker. All of my body feel it. And when it attach to me its play big in emotional regulation. Its really effect in how I think. How I behave. I feel suffer cz I feel never really became me. Like im just projecting all of this feeling in my whole life. Its become mind layer feeling. Sometimes I become really different person if my body got lot of that energy sucker. I become total unconscious. I became total slave of emotion. I have lot lot problem from this, and the big problem is.. I can't learn. Anything.

And when I lose all of that. My body feels light, I can think clearly.. I can feels my own energy and think for myself, grounded. Decisive.

Some shaman says its real demon, they can feel the energy and its shape. It can make me become rude to people. They say it can make me and all sort of bad behaviour without I aware of it. It is controlling my mind. They talking to me in my head (maybe they refered self talk, but in my experience, it different source (energy) of self talk).

I can see that this is maybe the real demon that religious told. Make me unconscious in my doing. Or maybe this is some unseen different dimension creature that really attach to my body and have effect in my consciousness :|

Is that is? Is all make sense? Anyone have opinion or experience in this case? 

Edited by Manusia
Editing grammar