Elsiedottie

Build self-confidence, courage, and boldness

2 posts in this topic

How do you build self-confidence, courage, and boldness as a grown adult?

@Elsiedottie Great question, there are so many ways to do this. I will list some things that have helped me and see what resonates with you.

-Take care of your body: Eat a healthy diet and exercise daily.

-Surround yourself with people that make you feel good about yourself and distance yourself from people who treat you poorly or make you feel bad about yourself.

-Read lots of books! Becoming more knowledgeable and wise in all areas of life will make you more confident and will help you to relate and get along with a much broader range of people.

(I recommend purchasing Leo's book list)

-Work with a voice coach

***-Work with a Life Coach: Transformational Coach, Relationship Coach, or Confidence Coach.***

-Travel

-Leo's Life Purpose Course, find and do something that you are passionate about. The most attractive and confident people are passionate about their work. Find your Domain of Mastery and Zone of Genius.

(Nothing will increase your confidence more than living a life On Purpose)

-Start a meditation habit

-Research and study confident people from history. Biographies and videos of people you admire. List the qualities they have and commit to developing them in yourself, no matter what. When your desire is high enough, the how doesn't matter. You will find a way. Some inspiring people for me: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Muhammed Ali, Winston Churchill, Teddy Roosevelt.

***-Watch Leo's video on Self-Love. Self-Love is always the answer.***

Hope this helps you.

Edited by Logan