Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnRoute

Andrew Cuomo is in big trouble. What happened in New York?

23 posts in this topic

TYT is a special case but looking at the comments they even come almost as relatively acceptable compared to their audience.

Damn it! This is not looking good for gov. Cuomo. You know what’s crazy about all of this? If a Republican candidate wins the next NY gubernatorial election next year because of Cuomo’s scandals, then that future Republican governor would probably pardon all of Trump’s state level crimes and offenses.?

Edited by Hardkill

It looks like I was wrong about Andrew Coumo. I said that he was like Donald Trump. Well, I think he's worse than Donald Trump. Can this guy get any lower than dangling vaccines over peoples heads like a carrot?

From the local newspaper:

NEW YORK (AP) — A longtime adviser to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo leading the state's COVID-19 vaccine rollout has been calling county executives to gauge their loyalty to the Democratic governor amid a sexual harassment investigation, according to reports in The Washington Post and The New York Times.

One Democratic county executive, who was not named by the newspapers, was so disturbed by the call from vaccine "czar" Larry Schwartz that the executive filed notice of an impending ethics complaint with the public integrity unit of the state attorney general's office on Friday, the newspapers reported.

The executive feared the county's vaccine supply could suffer if the executive did not indicate support for Cuomo, the Post reported.

Schwartz served as secretary to the governor from 2011 until 2015 and has advised Cuomo off and on since then. He returned last spring to assist the administration with the response to the coronavirus pandemic.