Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Collection of Ciyiets

2 posts in this topic

I decided to coin my own term for beautiful spiritual statements. 

for beautiful spiritual statements that are not only cute to read but thoroughly therapeutic and meaningful. 

I'll call such statements ciyiet. Plural ciyiets. 

They are wise statements and words that inspire a beautiful tapestry, aka pearls of wisdom. 

I'll keep a short cute collection of these pearls of wisdom and call each sentence a ciyiet. Pronounced as - "see yet. "

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

?

At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.

?

Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. Hermann Hesse

?

The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear. Daniel Defoe

?

When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you. Stephen Richards

?

The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. Henry Miller

?

no ego games, authentic and honest communication (be open and vulnerable), and LOTS of shadow work (both individually and together). Healthy communication and collaborative inner work builds a feedback loop of inspiring and pushing each other forward.

?

conflicts are not bad, just be honest and try to resolve conflicts consciously without falling into ego traps and biases. 

?

The love that fills my being can not be taken away by anyone, so I don't need anything from anyone.

?

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.