Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

Leo, what about an advanced video on how to cultivate emotions as a means to...

1 post in this topic

...as a means to intuively raise consciousness alongside hardcore practices. 

Awakening is hardcore, yes. So things like psychological strength are important... But Is it not also important to teach on how to literally create a more loving/enlightened reality *emotionally* since emotional evolution (with peace love and bliss at the top to.move towards) are an important avenue to self realization in that they can be used and accessed *intuively. ?

Do we not need practical teachings on emotional elevation? Or perhaps what it means to intuively open ones heart...maybe make a video on "what is a heart"? 

I get that what is happening here is destroying egos including your own, and that that requires stringent teaching and heavy practices...but is there no place for teachings about emotions awakening...and hardcore emotional tenderness and sensitivity? ...positivity? Yes the shadow is for the most part ignored in other schools...but do we want to be careful not to let the pendulum swing too far the other way in that we completely forget about positive emotions and grace?

What's your thoughts on compassion and kindness...and opening the intuitive heart? 

(Btw I'm well aware of how the practices work and how the ego is meant to try harder and harder until it fails, at which point the heart and intuitive love and emotions open. I wonder if I'd be the only one who would be interested in hearig your thoughts regarding this functionality and it's necessity, especially for those who have access to 5meo..).

Also is it not important that we know how to surrender to love, intuively via emotions so that our ego doesent get ripped away too violently or quickly causing potential psychological damage?

Edited by Aaron p