Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Why are the men on this forum so addicted to attracting women?

2 posts in this topic

This creates a constant vexatious feeling in me. 

I understand that men have a need for women. But the level of addiction to attract a woman boggles my mind.. 

Because none of the men are interested in knowing how to treat a woman, only attract, attract, attract.  

This shit bothers me. It's against my core values. It looks extremely materialistic to me to want to attract women.  

Falling in love should be an organic process where you meet someone and you like them and they like you and you enjoy being lost together. 

This does not feel like that. It feels like a Bazaar. Like a commodification of bodies and souls. 

Couldn't help posting this.. 

You men are so obsessed with wanting and attracting women. But not one guy talks about treating a woman fairly and nicely. 

Just why???

I'm not going to reply to this thread. I  need to start controlling my feelings.  I need to stop being bothered by these threads. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Do not keep creating these gender war debates.

Men have a different agenda than you. The end. If you want to talk about how to create deep relationships as part of your personal development, go ahead. But don't debate how men should drop their agenda for you. Attraction advice is not designed for you women, it's designed for men to solve their problems. Since you don't have their problems the advice falls on deaf ears. Really, the solution here is that women should not listen to attraction advice for men. You should be listening to advice designed to improve your love life, not a man's -- because you're not a man.

It would be like if walked into a women's dressing room and started complaining that you ladies spend too much time on makeup. Stop wearing makeup and stop talking about makeup because it offends me when you do so.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.