Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loving Radiance

Collection of collapsing dualities

5 posts in this topic

Beginning with my journey with psilocybin in late August, I became aware that ime distinctions and dualities were temporarily breaking down. For example there's the concept of the finger being separate and yet connected to the hand. There is in fact no separation - it is one. The separation is imagined. It is a concept. That realization is not understood but directly seen.

I induced some of the breakdowns so far, but most happened randomly throughout the day. It feels like an intellectual electric shock, as if the sky were clear for a second.

This journal is a collection of constructs which temporarily collapsed. Maybe I write what came into awareness before that.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I can be projected that other people's bodies and faces are completely different from their inner mental movement. You intimately know yourself & the mental space of character, and the face in the mirror doesn't show that self-image. People get judged by their appearance, but in truth it can be projected that they are completely different beings on the inside. Same relation: my mental image isn't reflected on my outer image & people's mental image isn't reflected on their outer image.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Since November now there are again the concepts collapsing. They cannot be made sense of. There's a sense of wonder and "how the fuck is that happening and even possible". It's also many times about human creation and that something even exists.

Dec 3rd: Mindfucking how the sun is up longer in the summer and shorter in the winter. It doesn't make sense. Feels alien.

Life Purpose journey