Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Preety Life Lessons part 1

45 posts in this topic

My prophecy for the future of the world (based on my intuition and insight)

So what is the future of the world according to me?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So I've decided to use this obscure looking Rose ring to be my soulmate ring. 

I can't believe it's Valentine's Day. What a strange coincidence that I've been talking about soulmate energy for the past few days and it's Valentine's Day already. I was totally oblivious and suddenly realized it's Valentine's Day. 

4y1d9g.jpg

This ring is just as cute as my soulmate. 

The synchronicity of the universe is unbelievable. 

Edited by Preety_India

I think the world is not headed to a very beautiful place, not yet. I can see through the eyes of my deeper mind that the world is depositing more and more entropy everyday. 

The system is getting clogged with entropy. 

The chaos and bad karma is increasing day by day. The pandemic is also a sign of that rising accumulating entropy. 

It's more like a spiritual pandemic that we aren't paying attention to. 

This is because we are becoming more and more godless.  People are running away from church. Most importantly people are moving away from God. There is no marriage with God anymore. Marriage means communion. There's no more communion with God. 

Things are getting shallow, people are getting trashy, things are getting cheap, plastic and superficial.  Even emotions aren't true anymore, they are becoming plastic as well, people do fake crying for sympathy, attention and money. Reality TV shows. 

Morality is on a general decline.  Morality directly comes from having God in your soul. 

When you start losing God, you start losing morality. You start losing your higher self.

You devolve into a superficial creature. 

For equilibrium in this world, spirituality is needed. 

So when you becomes less and less spiritual, less and less moral, you also increase entropy or chaos in the system. 

Chaos is such a sneaky thing that it's not visible on the outside.  The world is going to look like fireworks, you will see glory of talent and art,  expansion of technology, this will definitely mask the underlying chaos, so it will look like the world is doing great overall, but that's just an illusion. All the achievements in the world, all the exciting things that you see is an illusion. The reality is that the world is rapidly moving towards chaos. The world is not showing any signs of order. 

When chaos increases in a system, there is no harmony, remember harmony between soulmates is the prerequisite for equilibrium and equanimity. Without this harmony, there is no equilibrium. 

The equilibrium of the world is slowly getting chipped away. Entropy is rapidly displacing equilibrium. 

The world is in a deep state of chasm. 

You kind of feel that the world is moving forward and doing better than before, but this is merely an illusion. An illusion that the devil is more than glad about. Because why would the Devil want you to wake up? Your ignorance is his bliss. 

At the same time, the more you get closer to God in terms of your relationship, the more the devil is repelled.  This communion with God is what creates beauty in life. The devil secretly hates such a collision. 

The biggest game of the devil is to make you feel like he doesn't exist. 

Imagine God as your soulmate.  Then you have nothing to worry. You will suddenly feel fearlessness. 

The devil doesn't like this fearlessness. This fearlessness is like an impenetrable surface for the devil. Because the devil loves seeing fear in your heart. Since fear is the root cause of all the failures, breakups, fights, discord, maladies, paranoia, delusions, miseries, chaos and a lot more, the devil is always happy if the world lives in fear. 

Your state of fearlessness is a major worry. Nothing can destroy or break you when you're in a state of fearlessness.  This the devil hates a lot. It's an obstacle that the devil just cannot get rid of.. It's a stalemate for him.  

When you become fearless, you get a grip on the Devil's neck. He can no longer play his games.  

The only true way to become fearless is to become one with God.  Because only God is the source of true love. Love removes fear 

The illusion that is sold to you is that the world is doing better. This prevents you from waking up to the truth. Actually the truth is far from what you have been fed. You've been fooled by all the technology to believe that the world is doing better. In reality the world is not moving forward, but going backwards.  

There are only certain aspects in which it seems like the world is going forward. For example acceptance of gay marriage. These are just illusions hiding the bigger picture. The bigger picture is that even if there is acceptance of gay marriage, there are other problems that are getting worse in this world like poverty, joblessness, economy, divorce rates, drug addiction etc these things are gradually getting worse. So its no good news.  All this positivity of how the world is doing better if people are allowed to date homosexuals, it's all a part of toxic positivity.  Because being too flowery and naive is not going to fix the problems of the world, it's nothing but spiritual bypassing that a lot of people do... But it doesn't solve problems. 

So the bottom line is even if it looks like the world is getting better (which is simply an illusion ) and looks like the world is moving forward, the world is actually moving backwards. 

The only way for the world to stop it's chaos is by accepting God fully. When people will start accepting God, they will be led to the truth. And they will be led to love and peace. This will automatically control the chaos in the world. 

Edited by Preety_India

The devil is trying to make me feel groggy so that I shouldn't be able to write this journal.  I see through you devil. You've been caught trespassing on my property. 

Your tricks at deflecting me ain't working. 

I can't tell how many times the devil distracted me while writing this journal. He is at it, at it. The devil hates the word God 

Just the word god sends shivers down his spine.  

God has talons and wings. The devil has hands. 

4y1ryp.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I've decided to relegate my life to the pursuit of spirituality. 

To spiritual healing. 

I want to be closer to God. Everyday  

I want to create my small soul family of people who are pleasant, who I get along with, who are a part of my private life, with God.  

4y1uh1.jpg

4y1udn.jpg