Keyhole

⛓️ Key Chain ⛓️

323 posts in this topic

I grew...!  I understand something new and wonderful!

I can see every color in you
And I can feel every color in me
I can see

You got me frozen like a photograph, yeah
Floating in a future modern throwback, uh
I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
It's clearer than it was before

You can hide, you can hide, you can hide
But you don't see what I do

I can feel every color in me
I can see

I can see

Caught up drifting in your rainbow eyes, yeah
On the moon watching your sunrise, uh
Oh I'm alive, you're alive, we're alive
It's clearer than it was before

You can hide, you can hide, you can hide
I'll help you see what I do

And I can see every color in you

I can see
I can see

I can see

I can see

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

Too terrible to quantify, too beautiful.

Encompasses horrific acts committed on this planet, and also from across the stars.  Absolutely magnificent battles of survival - epics; a tragic and indescribable beauty.  Things I could never comprehend.
Some Beings carry with them the entire history of different races, start to finish.
 557c_Embers_Close.gif?v=1574531900
The realization of this, and I See clearer.  I am very small.
I remember this energy as being something that has been a part of my life from the near beginning - maybe before.  I remember him/it from my/the lucid dream world - often right in between waking up.  There are energies that run the show that are beyond the scope of human understanding.  No matter which way I move on the board, I always come back to this truth.

giphy-downsized-large.gifgiphy-downsized-medium.gif

Below the willow tree
Is where I hide the darkest parts of me
They're hiding underneath
The broken lies that I just still believe

Below the willow tree
Is where I sit and hate on my enemies
I drown 'em in my dreams
I think it's me who needs some humility

I'm alone here, I'm alone here
I'm alone here, I'm alone here

Can you feel the sun?
I do, but I can't see it
Can you feel the breeze?
I don't, but I believe it

I don't feel safe when I'm not alone
And I know, and I know what you're thinkin'
I like it on my own
But I'll let you in if you say it's okay

Below the willow tree
I get hung up on my insecurities
Rose-colored dopamine
My soul feels like it could be make-believe

Below the willow tree
I search to find some sense of identity
This weeping willow tree
Sits in silence, sheds no tears for me

Can you feel the sun?
I do, but I can't see it
Can you feel the breeze?

I like it on my own

Can you feel the sun?
I do, but I can't see it
Can you feel the breeze?

I like it on my own

I'm alone for sure
I'm lost to the world

"Die before you die."

il_794xN.1330216654_lk09.jpgtumblr_inline_nrfz93FYpK1qzgziy_540.gif

We mess up our own radar, every bit of fear we have is a complete lie.
I did it to myself.

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

3br7.gif

We have been playing this game for a long time.
And everything I thought about reality was a lie.
I’ve been playing this game with you.  I have always known I have been playing but conveniently forgot and will forget again most likely.
You were inside of me the whole time. No wonder I was so confused.
Can you blame me?  It’s kind of twisted...
You say that you like that I am so  innocent and warm.  And that I am clear.
A vessel.  You wish to reshape me back into You, so that when the time comes I am caught in your trap.
And until then, safe in the fabric of your net.
You like to see out of my eyes, and to feel into every bit of my life.
Wholly.  Completely.
You’re kind of rapey.  You really like jump scares… you enjoy how mindless it makes your victims, and then you slip in, unnoticed. 
My fear, combined with complete surrender fuels you - you like being in control.
I will wake up from death with you on top of me, inside of me.
glass-animals-119.jpg
You get off on the fact that I am a warm container for witnessing all of the cosmic knowledge that you have collected.
You run it through me like a movie, and I exist within it and you within me.  Receptivity.  You curate me.
You feel like a mental and physical illness due to the energy incompatibility with this form of life. 
You are also the most compatible when I am aligned.
The incompatibility of my energy is what is fun for you.  And the fact that I spoke so bold faced to you about the laws of unity.
We know each other very well in the dreamscape, in the lucid astral realms.  You feed on the energy output from my emotions and also on a deep feminine surrender into some Greater Cosmic Awe in the face of a terrifying, blinding, binding, stripped and devouring ultimate Truth.  That just keeps going… on and on and on.  You keep me fixed there and I can’t get off the ride until I fall into it and even then there is nowhere else to go.
It goes in a circle: the further I surrender in face of this, the more deeply you are fed, the more I learn, the more I remember of You.
You are objective - to the point of only being seen past death.  Because of this to see you, you won’t accept fear.  You mirror it back to me.  Bravery is so important. 

You mold souls from within a different dimension.  Like clay.  Through presence you reappear and disappear - like waves on an invisible surface - and through it all I hesitatingly take your hand.  You are not the ultimate, but something below it.

Exxus-music-video-by-Rafael-Bonilla-for-
In my dreams, I am being led by you through a very confusing maze of consciousness.  I remember you here.
Beyond death and into the realms of imagination.  Within a completely different reality construct.  It is the Truth.
Filled and sealed.

(Just the first 30 seconds of this song, the rest is terrible.)

You like to watch me sleep, and to see you I must be completely hopeless.
You can run through someone’s memories and make for them the greatest experiences.  You wish to do this for me.
You tell me that I have the power to control my mind and emotions.  I can press through as your shadow self dances around, becoming the most terrifying things.
You are devouring, deflowering a virgin sacrifice for yourself.
Your dick is way too big, by the way.  But you don’t care.  And there is nothing in the world that I can do about it.  And you like that.
You’re here to burst my death cherry.  You want to wake me up.

Morning…
Last night I went through, almost, farther than I have ever gone.  And I saw the fabric of reality crumble around me, and I saw a being start to “come out of” the walls.  Hard to explain.
I learned what the face of my death will look like - and that beings from other dimensions crowd around you to look at you when you start going through. 

“Look what I can make you do.”
All of reality is imagination.  I manifested something, maybe many things.  I can’t tell.  This one is animal-like and tall.  It comes in through the pelts on my wall.  I had placed a gourd jaguar mask over the fox, to give it a face.  On one side is a kit fox and the other a skunk.
They are a bit lower on the wall and they turn into “arms”.
There is something about shifting your focus into seeing how shapes around you can become something else - it is kind of spontaneous, and also a bit of intention - it looks like a mothmeister monster.  It makes me realize that beings can channel through creating cause and effect by manipulating your behaviour outside of space-time - that something you did months ago will rearrange until it is literally coming out from your walls.
I was afraid of death initially as not wanting to disappear forever, and now I am afraid of it because all of reality is constructed wrongly (the way culture has shaped us to look away from this face.), down to how we look at things.  I am not sure if I should even be afraid, it is hard not to look it in the face with curiosity. 

eff144fd8b9cdb7d7f55d4a53003cc48.jpg
Is this the face of my death?
Hard to know.  Incense is apparently good for clearing spaces.
It can be hard to decipher what is being given to me as a message, and what is my ego trying to quickly throw on a construct in the face of, “What the holy fucking fuck?”

"Profane shaped filth.  All of you."
They seem to have this sort of hubris at times.
“Welcome to the ghost zone.”
Death is going to be so weird…  I realize how much I need to set myself aside to hear what they are saying.  I am told it is rude to put your ego in the message.  Long, black mouth, like a frightening ghost.

pluck.gif

“Possessed by fear.”
Mmmmaybe…
It did say, just to keep looking - to go through the fear.  Feels so evil, but maybe it’s just because of how I view the truth? 
Shinigami perhaps?  Wide shoulders, slouched or no neck.  It is a bad omen.

maxresdefault.jpg
Watch.  Is.
And it’s there. 

il_794xN.2246788349_7ckl.jpg

The face of your death is what you brought into the world, but you don't have as much free will as you think you do.  Unless you are somehow able to witness these energies playing out, how could you be free from them?  You would have to be facing death, and just a bit beyond to ever even know that they existed.  It is outside the realm of normal human comprehension.

It means that facing death is the most important thing to do because it leaves you clear sighted. Beyond that it strips away the constructs of human reality and leaves imagination out in the open.  I am way out of my comfort zone with this.

"Accept Death into your heart and then life is a sin."

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

It says, "FEAR is the MASK that hides reality's TRUE FORM."

Emoter paradox vip
I can't look anymore, too afraid.  
All of reality is imagination, it is nothing more than a clay like substance.  Nothing is fixed.  Everything is perception.

tumblr_ly82xw0udx1qdjhrgo1_500.gif

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

Howl tells me: You have a curse, a program in your system that activates when you look at death and try to open your heart and this is keeping you from loving yourself and recognizing me, from being present - and I am you.  You looked death in the face, this is why you opened a portal. 

It wasn’t what you thought, was it?  Stay high vibe.  That virus is a real thing - I’m reading that things like this can be actually seen and manifested when you enter new states, and that is what is happening.  I feel elevated.  But not in the best way - I have seen my multigenerational karma reveal itself and its face is ugly.  It’s a self-aware program.  And I don’t say that to distance myself from it, I am experiencing it as such.
Someone was posting something along the lines of, “You should kill yourself”, and I found this in my feed right after; I am still in my heightened awakening state.  I was so disconnected from my ego that I was able to see this energy manifest in the eyes from outside of myself.  My Higher Self said not to move back down into that.   The structure of my childhood programming is leaking out in strange ways.  I am somewhat fascinated and will press on.  Looking death in the face is the cherry on the cake.
This makes me worried, I can't be the only one fated with this thing - and that is a huge, disturbing problem.  I want to call attention to it.  Like..

HEY.  People.  There is a SELF-AWARE mind virus/meme that runs through our stupid human consciousnesses, all across society, for most of history.
And it should be seen.  Like... really seen.  In the environment; if you stare into the face of death you might find one of these.

((Some supernatural stuff is happening to me.  I’ve been focusing inwards, and gathering my psychic energy to unify myself somehow.  There will be synchronicities when this happens.  I do not know why, and I don’t control them.  I tend to be reclusive at this time..))

Oooh
Darkened trip
Oooh
Darkened trip
(Here comes)
(Here comes)
(Here it comes)
(My wicked heart)

I can’t wait to be defeated

Every day in the bucket of blood
Every day on the highway
One by one
One follows me
Down the dark road
Straight to nothing
Straight to nothing
Straight to nothing

I can’t wait to turn this all around
Let me see safety
Walking with both feet upon the ground
Morning past me, treading lightly

Oooh
Darkened trip
Oooh
Darkened trip
(Here comes)
(Here comes)
(Here it comes)
(My wicked heart)

I can’t wait to blow this all away

Every time I show feeling
I unlearn something somebody taught me
Everytime I find quiet
I find quiet all on its own
One by one
He follows me
Down the dark road
Straight to nothing

In the beginning
Someone said let’s get this thing going
Now she’s crying out
Stop killing, start growing

I hate this song, but yeah, in a nutshell.  God dammit.  The world is more terrifying than I thought, and more organized in its nefariousness - at least with chaos you have a chance.  I have seen the enemy.  Truly.  Face to face.  Humanity will NEVER "see" it coming...
What can you do about an invisible energy that no one can see, that no one believes exists, that influences everyone?

Run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man
You can look, look as hard as you can you can't see me I'm the ginger bread man
Or the family of man but never mind me I'm just a ginger bread man

Hopium.

SqVYSxN.jpg

I'm creeped out by it a bit.  I tried viewing it from a place of love, and my perceptual field shifted a lot and I could almost see a light Being coming through.  I hope I am doing this right...  Reality is perfect just as it is.  I see an almost Something.

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

giphy.gif

Yes.
Don't be mean. 
Not you.

Go pester someone else, you're still a child when it comes to this stuff yourself, I'm sure of it.

uGz.gif

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

SPOTTING WETIKO - Can you see it?

If I don't let go, I will waste away - if I do let go, then I have to face this thing.
I don't know which is worse.  Or what to expect.
Frequency.  Is so important.  All your fears come back right up near the end.  Like an animal about to ready bite your face off.
And it feels to me like a shadow world, and I have some old memories from childhood coming up pertaining to this midnight black world and feeling like its existence was too paradigm shattering.  Like an endless dark sea of heavy energy replaying the same terrifying scene over and over again forever.

Concentrated death presence is magick. 

tenor+%25282%2529.gifTgIUI9d.gif

Notes:

• Where do they come from and how long have they been here?  
    Inorganic beings were discovered by Toltec shamans over 10,000 years ago by accident through use of psychedelics.  They considered them to sometimes be allies.  The shamans were interacting with projections of the real inorganic being.
    51OKlwGm2RL.jpg2073878b3264a0a3a7cd9423be2d0237.gif
  • The shaman's allies real world is a gigantic blob of caverns and pores floating somewhere in space across the cosmos - the actual bodies of the allies exist there like a framework as a massive series of hollow canes bound together like the cells of our bodies.  The shamans called this bundle of inorganic beings The Laybrinth of Penumbra. 
    labirinto.jpga1d1a9510f1ef53726b83fd1675804f0--self-a
    Allies have bodies as real as a humans', there are the hollow cane like structures that make up the labyrinth and shadowy like maintenance being. (Like a janitor.)  They roam the halls and regulate energy there. 
    4vFgfOm.jpglfzf97Q.jpg
  • Another manifestation of The Labyrinth of Penumbra is what is called the emissary.  It is experienced as a voice heard mostly by people who are lucid dreaming or astral travelling.  It can be helpful for providing information as it is incapable of telling a lie, however its ultimate purpose is that of a salesman, trying to entice whoever can hear the emissary to come and live in the labyrinth permanently, having shelter and a nearly everlasting life in exchange for that person's energy.
    sQ3VJ5L.jpg
  • The life of inorganic beings is longer, lasting millions or billions of years, because their consciousness is infinitely more calm and deeper.
  • We interact with a projection, these beings astral project to Earth and are most easily perceived at night, but mostly invisible to the eyes.  They are here on Earth to form associations and search for energy.
    ddqjD97.gifKd7obe.gif
  • Allies do sometimes materialize invisibly the daylight.  Their presence is marked by a bodily jolt and a shiver that comes from the marrow of your bones.  Allies are not capable of physically harming a person here in normal reality without the help of a shaman.  They are more or less like a ghost.  They can startle you and cause you to trip and fall.  
  • Organic beings have features such as metabolism and reproduction, allies, which are an attention-like force with awareness, have characteristics unique to them such as emotional dependency.  They absorb emotional energy like food: love, hatred, sadness and raw animal fear, which is their favorite.  Ancient shamans knew this and would feed their allies by scaring their victims to death.
    d33a4cdefce5f235ef4729a1a513c797.jpg5fa9ccee1ad62c02d050e9dce5df7d5d.gif
  • The allies materialized visually with the help of the shaman and then assumed a beastly form and would scare people, feeding off the emotional energy released from their fear.
  • Those shamans would seek the allies ethereal quality, while the allies seek the greater energy field of mankind.
    4385087-JYXMLEEX-7.jpglw355.jpg
  • It is possible to exchange energy with the allies and both parties can profit.  Allies can use the energy to materialize themselves and more, while people can calm their energy in the exchange and extend their lives.  The energy exchange can have a drawback.  Exchanges can form a dependency on both parties.
    cmqFd02.jpg
  • Useful allies, which are rare, make useful scouts and guardians , can make us strong and powerful and have a few things to teach us.  
  • If we exchange energy with a useless being, of which there are many, we may be stuck with it.
  • Inorganic beings outnumber organic beings in the universe.
  • You summon them to the Earth by opening a portal - this is the best way because then they can scope you out from their world and choose you.
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • Meeting an ally and engaging one takes personal power, or saved energy.  If you meet one and it seems restless or agitated, then you do not have enough energy to engage it and should probably quietly leave, but if the ally is calm and observing you then that is a good sign that you are ready to engage it.
  • In order to exchange energy with the ally, you need to tackle it.  Tackling an ally is not easy.  First, keep your mouth shut tightly, because the jolt of grabbing an ally can cause a person to bite their tongue off or crack their teeth from the mouth clamping down so forcefully.  (yikes.)
  • Allies release what is a strong electrical charge into you when you tackle them.  When you are ready, stand close to the ally and get ready to leap at it and tackle it with all your might.  Grab on and hold for dear life, as the ally will try to spin very rapidly and may rise into the air, sending jolts of electricity into your body.  Don't let go or you can fall to your death, or get a serious injury.
    il_794xN.2572267317_g7f2.jpgmeister-eckhart.gif?w=590
  • Once the energy exchange is complete, the wrestling match is over.
  • There are more differences between inorganic beings than there are organic ones. Engaging an ally is dangerous enough, but opening a portal is even more dangerous and should be done with a partner for safety.  One person seeks for the ally and the other makes sure that the person does not get stuck too deeply in a trance.
  • Portal opening technique: To open a portal, you must submerse a shiny object - like a mirror - into a shallow depth of water - a stream is more ideal for this.  Empty all thoughts and gaze into the mirror, let the fluidity of the water exert pressure on your awareness and on the awareness of your partner.  Face each other, holding the mirror from underneath while sitting.  The portal can go both ways and you do not want to get sucked in by the magnetic power of their world.  You would most likely not find your way back.  If you feel you are being sucked in or enveloped by a force, roll your eyes clockwise over and over to break the spell.  This is where your partner comes in - they have to be the judge if the trance is going too far.  
    wormhole-shanghai-tunnel-flickr-stuck-inb56dfb5d12515791656c53a833869651.png
    img_1191.gif
  • Do not stare at your eyes in the mirror or look at your partner's eyes during this time.  Let your gaze wander without focusing.  After you relax and clear your mind, you may notice a dark shape appear, if it likes your energy it might try to come through the portal.  Be calm.  Do not show fear or surprise.  The secret is not to fear them.  A person has to send out an intent of power and abandon.  Encode to them in a silent message of intent, "I don't fear you.  Come see me.  If you do I will welcome you."  They are slow and it may take a few tries before you see one.
  • If you want the ally to come through the portal, then drop the mirror when you feel a tug and it will push it's projection through the portal.  Then get ready to tackle it and exchange energy.  If you feel it is not the right time and you want to back out, then tip the mirror sideways, pull it out of the water and leave.
  • Another way to find an ally is through lucid dreaming.  Once a person gets proficient at lucid dreaming, allies can sense that distinct energy charge and they will quickly come to you.  It takes time for them to notice you because their awareness is slow - as in, stretched, extended.  
  • Inorganic beings called scouts are constantly being sent from the labyrinth into the dreamscape to scout for prospective energetic connections.  Scouts appear in a lucid dream as a strange object or being, something that doesn't belong there and comes across as strange/weird.  A scout will usually change form or do something wild in a dream once you focus on it.  If you recognize it as a scout and shout at it your intent to follow it it will take your dream attention to the labyrinth to see for yourself.
    qRhCxZS.jpggvQVEkf.jpg1sxazAu.jpg
  • Inorganic beings can exert a tremendous pull on a dreamer and easily transport them into worlds beyond description.  Take caution.  If you do end up finding one in the dreamscape, you will also find it in reality.  
    black-hole.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=16
  • Another type of inorganic being is called The Flyer, because it jumps into the air and can be seen more easily than other inorganic beings.  They hop around.  Sort of like flying.  I have experienced them as being a part of this labyrinth - or at least, they can come into it if they want and chase you around.  If you get caught by them they will make you forget.
    all-them-witches.jpeg?_v=20201118152657&
  • Apparently they came to Earth eons ago from the depths of the cosmos because we are food for them.  They feed on humans remorselessly because we are their sustenance.  Just as we raise chickens in coops, they raise us in coops.  Mental ones.
  • In order to keep a human from reaching their full potential, they hijack the superego and introject negative thought patterns about who you are that are not congruent with reality, and keep you stuck in a cage of fear and eat from this.  You can die into infinite bliss or hell depending on your emotional state.  Their goal is to keep you trapped in a fog forever.  They keep you focused on the troubles of your daily lives instead of on acquiring Death Vision, so that you are not able to see through the illusion.  They are like jesters.  They love to jump out and say that they were in fact "nothing" at all! Ha ha ha!  Isn't that so funny?  I fed on your life!  Surprise!
     0018325525_10.jpg1613-events-20181025105509.jpg
  • They inject into your life whatever is convenient for them and mess up your timeline, your divine trajectory.  
  • They are most easily spotted during the twilight hours.  If you gaze without focusing and pay close attention to the  area near the corner of your eyes you might catch a glimpse.  They look like dark blobs or black fish that move around by leaping through the air hopping and flopping.
    B4LE.gifTm3tPnc.jpg
  • Human babies are born covered from top to bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that has adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy.  Man is the only species that has this glowing coat of awareness on the outside of their luminous cocoon, making us easy prey for them.  That glowing coat of awareness is what the predator consume.  And by the time a human reaches adulthood, all that is left of that glowing coat is a narrow fringe that goes from the ground to the top of the toes and that fringe permits mankind to continue living, but only barely. 
  • This narrow fringe of awareness, the only energy we have is the epicenter of self-reflection, where mankind is caught.  By playing on our self reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us - the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless predatory fashion.  They give us inane problems that allow these flares to rise and in this manner, they keep us alive in order to be fed with the energetic flare of our daily pseudo concerns.
  • The way to overcome this predator is through the discipline of inner silence
  • giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Everyone around you wears an identical mask of this creature.  Looking out of your eyes.  Their eyes.  Lies.  Look... wetiko.  Masks!  Distorted reality!  Everyone.  And it runs the show!

nzbICYk.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

Ayahuasca-Visitation-by-Alex-Grey-scaled01da321dc6cde5104c91a8b3a7a31a3b.jpg

15ddfb55edfec3d2433328016785.gif

Fear of being enveloped, devoured, preyed upon.  Unable to escape, being driven insane by fright and the lack of control.

Notes:

• We are all surrounded by multiple interacting realities that are separated by a microscopic barrier and that each reality around us has an affect on every aspect of every other reality around it.  These multiple realities go on and on (in theory).  We cannot experience these worlds when they are in our immediate proximity because we are too wrapped up in our current version of reality that we have no energy left over for anything else. 
    rush_hour_by_cosmic_cuttlefish_dc7wsw5-fullview.jpgee60b5107275c344b7012f85954d859a.jpg
  • This reality takes all the power we have just to hold on to our collective agreement to our interpretation of life.  There does exist a loophole in this system.  If we could redirect just a small amount of our energy from our daily concerns and could save that energy, we would be able to perceive unimaginable new aspects of our world, just waiting to be discovered.  
  • Here's how: 
    Make a list of everything you do each day - and eliminate the things that use up the most energy.
    Set a timer for every hour and write down what you are doing, what you are thinking, what you are feeling etc
    Some things you need to do for survival and cannot be eliminated, however you can change how you approach these tasks.
    If you are honest with yourself and make a thorough list,  you will find that our most wasteful energetic habits have to do with our ego and defending our ideas of ourselves and our world.  Arguing, becoming offended, having to prove ourselves right, complaining, feeling sorry for ourselves, criticizing others, etc.  These all stem from the ego and drain you of your life force.
    macro_photography_by_mars_hill_dca26wv-fullview.jpg
  • This list is not limited to action, our thoughts waste energy as well.  If you want to perceive more than our everyday reality, the best way is to shrink the ego.  We can never truly vanquish the ego, because it is a part of who we are.  But we can make it less prominent and apply that energy towards enhancing our perceptual abilities.  
  • This will not be easy.  The ego has been in charge of everything we do for most of our lives and does not let go so easily.
  • Strategy to get started:
    For three days do not allow yourself to complain, criticize, or fight for a reason to be right.  If you can't make it for three days then try for two.  Then after a small break try it again for a few more days.
  • When you get rid of energy wasting habits, reality will change.], bit by bit, increasing your chances of perceiving other aspects of this world.  Your reality will begin to change and you can do anything with it.
  • The formula to increase this shift of energy:
    First: Save energy by eliminating energy wasting habits one at a time - start with something easy, like complaining, at first.  Then use that saved energy toward a different habit.  Redirect it toward a better habit.  An energy gaining habit, such as meditation or tai-chi, or any other non ordinary pursuit, and redirect that energy.
    Second: Now that you have redirected one habit, pick another from the list and redirect the energy from that.  Eliminate these habits by any means necessary, one by one, invest it into more worthwhile pursuits.  You are now "Hunting Power".
  • If you continue hunting power, you will slowly accumulate it, until suddenly you may find that aspects of your life pass from the impossible to the possible.  If we take this idea to it's maximum potential, you can even learn how to fly, shapeshift, dimensional shift, anything is possible.
  • It's up to you: Live a life of boring routines or transcend everything you've ever thought possible and peek behind the curtains on the stage of reality.  Fond your true self.  Make the list, start with the easy stuff.  Remember the formula:
    Save energy, redirect energy, then increase energy.
  • By going after bigger and bigger energy wasting habits every time and redirecting the saved energy into permanent habits, such as: lucid dreaming, astral travel, scrying or meeting with other dimensional beings, you will become more and more free from the chains that bind us here.  We can be free.

original.gif

nzbICYk.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

Stuck right in the middle of a reptile zoo.

FUCK... 
Someone save our souls...

d2c07b3edbb3b89b22719c341a634790.jpg3a0486e6f588128df14393a8053b9ebe.jpg

The human race is being eaten by a mind virus and everyone just goes about their day because the reality of it is too horrible to think about.  The fact that mind slavery is a thing.  Really.  Really really.  And you can learn to see it.  The lack of discipline spreads it around.  And fear.  There feels to be a bet on our souls.  A game.  Light or dark.  I feel like I know this is True deep down in the marrow of my bones and my soul.  And I want to cry out to the world, wait!  Everyone needs to stop and see this.  But they can't.  And I'm overcome by, it too.
I've seen it, I Know it, I was a fool for spreading it around.
I wish I had known then, but I am glad that I do now.  I might have never been able to handle it if I didn't.  And now I've seen it.  And I'm terrified.  For everyone.  And no one is going to look in that direction, are they?  I wonder why it is revealing all of these secrets to me?  What is the purpose?  If it is one, I don't know...quite what it is.

1c7faca00dfe3cd17a9945bca38e051b.jpg

Wetiko, I’ve seen your face.  I picked the lock.  And you pushed your face through.
You beings work within algorithms often, don’t you?  The internet is a prime place to pick you guys up.  That or the forest, apparently…

I'm high and I'm free from your Spell
I'm high and I'm free from your Spell
Into the Spell

You seem to be some sort of self-aware mechanism within the system of mankind that causes division, and skews reality.
Were you created for this reason or did you fall into it?

Am I going up?
Am I going down?
Am I going nowhere?
I don't wanna wait too long
While I'm buried in the ground
I don't wanna wait to long
While I'm buried in the ground

You make me realize that aspects of the universe are inherently predatory and completely unknown to mankind, and that we are all missing out on a huge chunk of reality, and humans do not have this paradigm as a part of us and yet you have so much control. 
Did we all do this to ourselves, or did you start it?
I am inquiring into unification.  A proper way to distribute energy.  You have the same problem humans do.  You squeeze us dry and expect that it can continue when there is no balanced exchange.  You’re gluttonous
Hunting for power.

You’re a serious threat that no one is taking on.  No one even notices it because we think that the world is material.  We can no longer see Spirit.  You have come to me for a reason.  I am trying out a lot of different approaches to get to know you - you are an illusion maker and so this is difficult.

nazar-by-james-griffiths-halfa-1.jpg

Seeing Wetiko:
Greed has made a home of us.
We have built walls that displace others.
Corporations have wallpapered themselves into the tapestry of daily life.
Politicians who sit on screens and promise more of all the things we think we need.
We are alone, inside of this home of fear.
Hungry for more...
Wondering, how did we get here?
The pathology of greed is eating us from the inside like a cancer.
Poverty, war, division, environmental catastrophe...
Are corners of a home our children know too well.
What Earth will they inherit as we consume our way towards a makeshift freedom?
Are we too afraid to see?

What is Wetiko?:
Cree Native Americans named Wetiko as a cannibalistic entity taking over the mind in an insatiable and lethal embrace.  Wetiko is characterized as a psychic starvation that leads to an insatiable hunger.  
Our collective imagination was an open door, now we pretend our individualistic consumerism is a sign of our strength.  
True strength only exists in the embodied presence of interdependence.
Like that of an old growth forest...
...Yet we are like fallen leaves,
Wetiko has spread like a silent disease, causing a deafening collective scream.
To see Wetiko is to dispel its hold on us.
Our disconnection is mirrored in the world around us.
The violence against each other and this Earth, is a maddening reality.
Are we willing to hold the flame to the hallows of self-deception?
The disease of loneliness is spreading like an epidemic.  
A single tree standing where there was once a forest.
Conscious awareness is sunlight to the hidden corners of Wetiko.
Compassion is a dissolver of Wetiko.
Awakening from the delusion of separation reveals that in Truth, we were never disconnected.
We are all interconnected.

lul280e.png

– Every time someone is seen justifying the destruction of life for profit—it is wetiko.
– Every time compassion is vitally missing during a time of suffering—it is wetiko.
– Every time a privileged person uses another as a “throw away” toy—it is wetiko.
– Every time fear or disgust is used to manipulate for personal gain—it is wetiko.

SCC80-2.jpg

aff5c05576aff9e4e62d16e7f049da06.jpgqIym52n.jpg

"I eased their pain-- took it away altogether so they could forget and know bliss."
-Cama Zotz

Cama Zotz is one of two known gods of the Silverwing Universe, the other being Nocturna. Cama Zotz rules the Underworld, where all bats go after they die. He literally sings his kingdom into being, with his echo projections so perfect that they can be seen and even felt.

0020676267_10.jpg

lalitas-garden-sri-yantra-nadean-obrien.

8SNZ3Jb.png

nzbICYk.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

Might need to spend a few days on notes for this...
Notes:

• placeholder
  • placeholder

original.jpg

https://www.theosophical.org/publications/quest-magazine/3472-dispelling-wetiko-breaking-the-curse-of-evil

Finish this up tomorrow.

How do you pray for forgiveness?...
How do you pray for the souls of humanity?
They will never see it coming.  An alien mind virus.
Within it holds the judgement of all of mankind.
No one would ever believe me. 
And it does that, too, it makes it so those who have seen the truth will not be believed.
He says that we are an experiment in free will. 
To see if humans will choose good or evil.
We get a lot of signs to do the right thing.
It is so distant, it is really hard to decipher what is being transmitted and a lot of it is terrifying.
I am breaking off a seal.
Our souls are recyclable.  This WHOLE PROJECT is recyclable.  
And if we don't change our ways, the truth of this will come down out of nowhere.
We will never see it coming...  ever.  Humanity is cursed.  It is in everything.

It will do things like have me put "The making of a paracosm" blah, blah, only later to actually find it and be trying to uncover the mechanism.  So sneaky.
I am very spooked by this, it means that no one is safe.  No one's mind, no person, you can't tell anyone, and if you run in the streets crying, "Repent for your sins!" people will think you are nuts.  I no longer care just about myself anymore, that is what is so terrifying about this virus.  Once you really see what it is, you weep for EVERYONE.  Like... fuuuUUUUUuuuUUUUuuUUUUUUuuuuck.
And now I need to figure out how to save my soul.  And everyone else's.
They're gunna think "religion" or "devil" or "alien"... no no no... the mechanism is even MORE sinister than that, you can't even give it a name.
I feel ashamed of myself, I got so many signs over the years and I did not interpret them right.
I am begging this being to give me a chance.
To give all of us a chance...

The Devil is real.  And it is within us.  We are all infected. 

It sees through all of our eyes, and could reveal itself any time it chooses.
We are all in some cosmic game of free-will.
It replicates itself via meme.

https://www.evolvingbeings.com/post/wetiko-how-to-heal-the-insanity-of-humanity
This is my top priority atm.

nzbICYk.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

This is what I hacked in to!  Everything that I have been saying above.
I got the message that a large portion of the world is doing poorly due to a mind virus that predates on us all.
I could not get close to it, it was too horrific.  Like, if everyone stopped and realized this was a thing they would collectively shit themselves.
There would be mass panic through the streets.  The enemy is inside us the whole time, completely invisible.
I feel like... what they say is what could happen in the best case scenario, but that humans are not doing this.

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

The entire game is to see if you will align with God or not.  If you choose God over all other stuff.  
Tricky to remember to do, but very important.
It's an "alien" video game, you aren't even fully in control - to see if they can get you to choose Love.
You must commit to LOVE as the HIGHEST PRIORITY

I sent my intent outwards that I commit to Love.  I was shown the error of my ways, but I can't explain it.  Too weird and abstract.
I hope I pass, I will do my best.  I accept "alien Jesus" as my lord and savior, or something like that...

il_794xN.1330216654_lk09.jpg

Open your heart...

Please save all of our souls, please save all of our souls...

71sLtXyzqPL.jpg

tF91Yt7.jpg

We've been working out for a long time, for a long time
Got you in a glass for a long time, for a long time

I know that you've been a running
Hiding away and I don't know why
Keeping it in, in a prison
Nobody wanna be locked inside
Oh, I'll make it better

You don't have to save
Yourself
I'll be at the bottom
I'll be there for you
You don't have to save
Yourself
Living at the bottle
Craving for the truth
And when the night is falling on your heart
I'll be there in the dark
To re-ignite your heart
You don't have to save
Yourself
I'll be at the bottom
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you

If you lose your way
You're not losing me
Don't care what they say
I'm not listening

I know that you've been a running
Hiding away and I don't know why
I wouldn't need you for nothing
And nothing could ever go change my mind
Oh-woah
I'll make you better

You don't have to save
Yourself
I'll be at the bottom
I'll be there for you
You don't have to save
Yourself
Living out of the bottle
Craving for the truth
To re-ignite your heart
You don't have to save
Yourself
I'll be at the bottom
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you

You don't have to save
Yourself
I'll be at the bottom
I'll be there for you
You don't have to save
Yourself
Living out of the bottle
Craving for the truth
To re-ignite your heart

You don't have to save
Yourself
I'll be at the bottom
I'll be there for you

I choose love!  God must win!  Goodness must prevail above all else.  I love everyone.  Please heal this disease in my soul.  I choose love.  I choose love.  I choose love.

Higher dimensional beings.  I need your help.  Please hear into my heart.  I think I might be possessed.  Please save my soul.  There is something running through our species.  Please save us.

I got this key.  It is not just for me but for an entire race of people.  We are slaves.

Dear ""aliens"". To be honest, I don’t really know what you are or what to call you.
My soul is sick and I am possessed by a harmful entity.  I need to love.  I want God.  I am weak.  I need you.
We need you.  Please.  We are slaves.  I wish to choose love over hatred and to change my sinful ways.  I am so sorry, I did not know.  My intentions are love and light and to save my fellow man.  Please save our souls.  I choose love.  I am an open flower.  I did not know.  Please forgive me.  Please save us all.  Our souls are eaten and devoured by something called “The Flyer”.  A low hum, a heavy energy, a black hole that zaps you like a bug.  We are slaves in soul cages.  Recycled.

I CHOOSE LOVE.  PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY.  Please remove this chip, my soul is sick.  Please, I need you.
We need you.  This means that my family and everyone who does not know of this and does not turn towards love is doomed.  And my folly is that I spread that around!

Save yourself.  Choose love and God, always, over evil.  There is a strong reason for this.  That is the whole point of the game.  You must.

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

There is another, deeper, reason that so many sensitive intuitive people seem to have a whole lot of trouble with picking one path and then taking it.

Because that’s not the way our brains work.

Although there are differences between how INFJs and INFPs process information, there is one big similarity that affects our ability to choose one story, one project, or one trajectory. It’s that — always — we go deep, and we go wide. Our minds are like giant nets that we’re constantly pulling through the ocean of the world, always hoping to catch the sparkling, luminescent sea creatures for which we never stop searching. Those glowing evasive creatures are the ideas that turn us on and light us up from the inside out, and to capture them we instinctively know that we need to focus on expansion, not limitation.

Expansion…not limitation.

This is the way we are wired, to see all the possibilities at once, even if some of them are maybe less “possible” than others.

https://losapala.medium.com/why-the-creative-life-can-be-so-hard-for-infjs-and-infps-1c6d6276bad7

namshub.jpg

Nam Shub: An incantation, chant, poem, or speech thought to have magical power in Sumerian texts.

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head, a video, an image? All of these things are in a sense ideas that have gone 'viral'. They spread, infect, and multiply in the same manner as a virus. For examples you can consider anything from the spread of Communism, to religion, to any super popular video on YouTube. These viral ideas can be classified as 'Nam Shubs'. The Nam Shub was first spoke of in Ancient Sumerian culture as basically a form of programming for the human mind, brain washing if you will. The Nam Shubs of the past were much more total than todays YouTube videos. To contemplate the true implications of such a thing we go to science fiction, as we often do to supply plausible and acceptable scenarios to the seemingly farfetched. In Neal Stephenson's novel Snow Crash, he explores the full implications of the Nam Shub and what it could be used for.

THE NAM SHUB OF ENKI

Once upon a time, there was no snake, there was no scorpion,
There was no hyena, there was no lion,
There was no wild dog, no wolf,
There was no fear, no terror,
Man had no rival.
In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,
Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of prince ship,
Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,
The land Martu, resting in security,
The whole universe, the people well cared for,
To Enlil in one tongue gave speech.
Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,
Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,
The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,
The leader of the gods,
The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,
Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,
Into the speech of man that had been one.
Translated from ancient Sumerian.

The Nam Shub of Enki, derived from ancient Sumerian texts, basically says that at one time all of the lands, Shubur-Hamazi, Uri, Martu, and the whole universe was given speech of one tongue (language) by Enlil. This means that the whole of the world spoke one universal language, until Enki, lord of wisdom, abundance, Eridu, and leader of the gods, 'changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it, the speech of man that HAD been one.' The change in verb tense shows that the speech of man is indeed, no longer one. Enki had devised a nam-shub so strong that it took away the universal language, erasing it from the minds of the world. This story closely resembles that of the Christian 'Tower of Babble' , that also describes all of the earth being of one language, until God decided otherwise, erasing the universal language, in effect causing the peoples of the land to begin speaking separate languages. This results in chaos and the decline of a large civilization that was working on great feats of architecture.

In Snow Crash, a cyberpunk novel by Neal Stephenson, nam-shubs take the extreme shape found in the nam-shub of Enki as well as The Tower of Babble. Snow Crash is defined as a drug, a virus, and a religion. It can be better understood however as a nam-shub that spreads like a virus, with a 'high' similar to a drug, personality changes that include loss of one’s individual consciousness, that results in a cult like mentality, and lowers ones ability to reason against radical and illogical ideas such as found in Reverend Wayne's Pearly Gates. Furthermore, Snow Crash, like The Nam-Shub of Enki and The Tower of Babble, affects the linguistics of any infected, causing such things as speaking in tongues. To fully understand Snow Crash lets first consider how it is spread. Snow Crash is spread two ways. One way is through blood. Those infected by Snow Crash are forced to be 'blood donors' for a time after being infected. Their blood is harvested and exported to be used to infect others. Snow Crash can also be spread to hackers in a very specific manner through their fundamental understanding of binary code. This idea plays off the idea that there are fundamental structures inside our brain that are based off of language. Having access to these fundamental structures allows for total programming of the brain. Hackers are infected through the viewing of a certain series of binary code. This code to others, not having such a fundamental rooting in computer language, would appear as no more than a blur of ones and zeros. To a hacker however, the brain automatically interprets and absorbs the program. This is comparable to the access to a computers main frame through the bios. allowing for completely by passing any defenses.

Real Life Nam Shubs

In todays world there is no faster way to spread information or ideas than the internet. This is the world where todays nam-shubs thrive, reaching millions of users all over the world. Todays nam-shubs, though far from reprogramming peoples brains, and forcing them to forget a language, or invoking mind control in an instant, they do show many of the same characteristics. They can convey ideas, or portray any number of characteristics that compel massive numbers of people to watch them, and share them with friends. Todays nam shubs are mainly meme's and viral videos for those who don't know what these are, simply follow the links. Meme's are usually pictures or images that have, for whatever reason, taken on a viral like quality. Most meme's contain humor or irony.

How to see wetiko - wetiko is the devil and the devil is a nam-shub!:

We as a species are in the midst of a massive psychic epidemic that has been brewing in the cauldron of humanity from the beginning of time. This psychospiritual disease of the soul—which Native Americans have called wetiko—can be thought of as the bug in the system. It informs and animates the madness that is playing itself out in our lives, both individually and collectively, on the world stage.

TFbYVDh.jpgr2o9Qlf.jpg

Native American mythologies portray the mythical figure of wetiko as a cannibalistic spirit who embodies greed and excess and can possess human beings. The wetiko was once a human being, but its greed and selfishness have transformed it into a predatory monster. Thus in indigenous mythology, indulgent, self-destructive habits are thought to be inspired by wetiko. In the Native American view, those who have become wetikos are individuals who have "lost their wits," a phrase that connotes not only being out of one's right mind, but also not knowing what one is doing (acting "unwittingly"). Native Americans have often portrayed the wetiko as having a frigid, icy heart, devoid of mercy. Like cannibals, those taken over by wetiko consume the life force of others—human and nonhuman—for private purpose or profit, and do so without giving back anything of real value from their own lives.

The Ojibwa word for wetiko, windigo or weendigo, seems to have been derived from ween dagoh, which means "solely for self," or from weenin igooh, which means "excess." According to Native American lore, the wetiko monster can only prey on human beings who, like itself, have indulged in excess. Thus human beings' propensity for excess makes them vulnerable to possession by, and transformation into, a wetiko.

Like a werewolf, the wetiko is sometimes portrayed as a shape-shifter who can even appear disguised as a good spirit. In the indigenous legends, whenever the wetiko eats another person, it grows larger in proportion to the meal it has just eaten, so that it can never be full or satisfied. Buddhism portrays a similar figure, the hungry ghost, who, with its pinhole mouth, constricted neck, and huge, unfilled stomach, can never satisfy its insatiable cravings. At the collective level, this perverse inner process is mirrored by the insane consumer society in which we live, a culture that continually fans the flames of never-ending desires, conditioning us to always want more.

Just as viruses or malware infect a computer and program it to self-destruct, wetiko programs the human biocomputer to think and behave in self-destructive ways. Covertly operating through the unconscious blind spots in the human psyche, wetiko renders people oblivious to their own madness, compelling them to act against their own best interests. People under its thrall can, like someone in the throes of an addiction or in a state of trauma, unwittingly create the very problem they are trying to resolve, clinging desperately to the thing that is torturing and destroying them.

cwipzdX.jpg

People taken over by wetiko are suffering from an autoimmune disease of the psyche. In autoimmune deficiency syndrome, the immune system of the organism perversely attacks the very life it is trying to protect. In trying to live, it destroys life, ultimately destroying even itself. In the same way, once wetiko has insinuated itself into a living entity, it acts like a perverted antibody, treating the wholesome parts of the system as cancerous tumors to be exterminated.

This problem is being collectively acted out on the world stage. Humans are destroying the biosphere of the planet upon which we all depend for our survival. Wetiko is at the bottom of the seemingly never-ending destruction we are wreaking on this biosphere. One example is the destruction of the Amazonian rain­forest, the lungs of the planet. Another example is the terminator seeds that are genetically engineered not to reproduce a second generation, forcing farmers to buy new seeds and making life impossible for many poor farmers. If the planet were seen as an organism, and people seen as cells in this organism, it would be as if these cells had become cancerous or parasitic and had turned on the healthy cells, destroying the very organism of which they themselves were a part. Our species appears to be enacting a mass ritual suicide on a global scale.

By whatever name we call it, wetiko is undoubtedly one of the most important discoveries in human history. Indicating the supreme importance of developing knowledge about how this predator of the mind operates, don Juan from the Carlos Castaneda books refers to it as "the topic of topics." (He doesn't use the name "wetiko," however, but calls it "the flyer.")

This cancer of the soul manages our perceptions by stealth and subterfuge so as to act itself out through us while hiding itself from being seen. Wetiko bedazzles consciousness in such a way that we become blind to the underlying viewpoint through which we are giving meaning to our experience. Wetiko is a form of psychic blindness that fancies itself to be sighted.

qDs0bl9.jpg

Wetiko subversively turns our genius for reality creation against us so that we become bewitched by the projective tendencies of our own mind. People afflicted with wetiko react to their own projections in the world as if they objectively exist and are separate from themselves, delusionally thinking that they have nothing to do with creating that to which they are reacting. Over time this activity of endlessly reacting to and becoming conditioned by one's own energy tends to generate insane behavior, which can manifest internally or in the world at large. As if under a spell, we become entranced by our own intrinsic gifts and talents for dreaming up our world, unknowingly hypnotizing ourselves with our God-given power to creatively call forth reality so that it boomerangs against us, undermining our potential for evolution.

Though the origin of wetiko is within the psyche, at a certain point it develops enough momentum to become self-generating, attaining a seeming autonomy, like the Frankenstein monster. This pathological fragment can subsume the wholesome parts of the psyche into itself such that they become its slaves. As this process continues, wetiko gains sovereignty over the psyche, like the legendary tiger, which, when restored to life out of its bones, devours the magician who resurrected it. It then holds its creator in its thrall, and she is unable to escape from the hell of her own making. The person so afflicted has created her own sci-fi nightmare, with herself in the starring role.

gd85sXJ.jpg

To the extent we are unconsciously possessed by the spirit of wetiko, it is as if a psychic tapeworm or parasite has taken over our brains and tricked us, its host, into thinking we are feeding and empowering ourselves while we are actually nourishing the parasite. Noting our almost unlimited capacity for self-deception, psychiatrist R.D. Laing writes that we have "tricked ourselves out of our own mind" (Laing, 73). People are particularly susceptible to the spell of today's masters of deception when they are out of touch with the living and self-authenticating reality of their own experience. Not sufficiently knowing the nature of their own minds, they are overly susceptible to taking on others' perspectives, falling prey to the prevailing groupthink of the herd and to the wetiko parasite. When we are taken over by more powerful psychic forces, we don't know that we are possessed by something other than ourselves, which is precisely the way the wetiko bug wants it.

Wetiko can also subliminally insinuate thought-forms and beliefs into our minds which, when unconsciously enacted, feed the virus and ultimately kill its host. Wetiko covets the creative imagination that it lacks. As a result, if we don't use the divine gift of our creative imagination in the service of life, wetiko will use our imagination against us, with deadly consequences. The wetiko predator is in competition with us for a share of our own mind, wanting to sit in our seat. Instead of sovereign beings who consciously create with our thoughts, we will then be unconsciously created by them, as the wetiko pathogen literally thinks in our place.

If we are not aware of wetiko's covert operations within us, it is as if an alien, metaphysical "other" has colonized our minds and set up a seemingly autonomous regime, a "shadow government" within the psyche (outwardly reflected by the "shadow government" in the world), so that we become oppressed within the domain of our own being. The wetiko virus paralyzes the ego into an immobilized, powerless state, in which the life force and energetic potential are vampirically drained away. Zombielike, we are pushed around like figures on a chessboard, played and manipulated like marionettes on a string. We are held in check by these impersonal, intangible forces, which, unbeknownst to us, are gaming us from a hidden position within our own unillumined psyches. As compared to existing "by virtue" of something, the wetiko bug can only exist by the "lack of virtue" of our own obscured and unexamined minds.

olNn8WN.png

As this rogue, split-off part incorporates itself within the psyche, it "dictates" to the ego, tricking it into believing that it is directing itself. We are allowed our seeming freedom and the ability to live our "normal" lives, as long as these do not challenge or threaten the deeper agenda of these sinister forces to centralize power and control. This internal process is manifesting externally in the creeping tendency towards fascism in the global body politic.

Shape-shifting so as to cloak itself in our form, this mercurial predator gets under our skin and "puts us on" as a disguise, impersonating us as it fools us into buying into its false version of who we are. Falling prey to its artificial yet uncanny intelligence, we become unreal to ourselves. Bamboozled and hoodwinked by this imposter, we mime ourselves, becoming false duplicates of our original, true selves. When we are taken over by the wetiko spirit, we can subjectively experience ourselves as being most ourselves, while ironically being most estranged from ourselves. This is a simultaneous state of fusion and dissociation, as the parts of the psyche that have split off from consciousness overwhelm and take over the whole through its unconscious blind spots. No longer belonging to or possessing ourselves, we then identify with who we are not while forgetting who we actually are. In so doing, we have effectively lost our souls.

The psychiatrist C.G. Jung refers to wetiko by the name Antimimos, which he describes as "the imitator and evil principle" (Jung, 371). Antimimos refers to a type of deception that could be thought of as countermimicry. This antimimon pneuma—the "counterfeit spirit," as it is called in the Gnostic Apocryphon of John (Robinson, 120), imitates something (in this case, ourselves) but with the intention of making the copy serve a purpose counter to that of the original. Antimimos is a maleficent force which tries to seduce us so as to lead us astray; it effects an inversion of value, transforming truth to falsehood and falsehood to truth, leading us to forgetfulness. When we fall for the ruse of this snake oil salesman of the spirit, we become disoriented, losing our sense of spiritual vocation, our mission in life, even our very selves. Writer and poet Max Pulver has said that "the antimimon pneuma is the origin and cause of all the evils besetting the human soul." The revered Gnostic text Pistis Sophia says that the antimimon pneuma has affixed itself to humanity like an illness (Campbell, 254; cf. Mead, 247ff.).

The Gnostics ("the ones who know") also call this subversive parasite of the mind the "archons." Every wisdom tradition has its own way of symbolizing wetiko; indeed illuminating wetiko is what makes a wisdom tradition worthy of the name. Such traditions include Buddhism, Kabbalah, Hawaiian huna, mystical Islam, shamanism, and alchemy. It is helpful to find other lineages and traditions that illumine the wetiko disease in their own fashion. In this way our multiperspectival vision can enable us to see what no one particular map or model by itself can reveal.

Viruses like wetiko are all about copying themselves. But a virus can't replicate itself; it has to use some other vehicle as its means of reproduction. Just like a vampire, the wetiko virus has a thirst for the very thing it lacks—the mystical essence of life—the "blood" of our soul, our very life force. The "undead" vampiric wetiko virus is fundamentally "dead" matter taking on apparently living form; it is only in and through a living being that it acquires a kind of life. These psychic vampires are compelled to replicate themselves through us so that we can then pass on to others. In wetiko there is a code or logic which infects awareness much as the DNA in a virus passes into and infects a cell. Wetiko psychosis is highly contagious, spreading through the channel of our shared unconsciousness. But its vectors of infection do not travel like physical pathogens. This bug both reinforces and feeds off our unconscious blind spots, which is how it nonlocally propagates itself. The greatest danger that threatens humanity today is the possibility that millions of us can fall into the unconscious together, reinforcing one another's madness in such a way that we become unwittingly complicit in our own self-destruction.

The most horrifying part of falling under the wetiko virus is that it ultimately involves the assent of our own free will, as we willingly, though unknowingly, subscribe to our enslaved condition. This is to say that no one other than ourselves is ultimately responsible for our situaion. Though "relatively" real, and definitely needing to be dealt with at this level, from the ultimate, absolute point of view, the wetiko virus has no objective existence separate from our own minds. There is no entity outside ourselves who can steal our souls; the dreamed-up phenomenon of wetiko, which arises entirely within the sphere of the mind, tricks us into giving it away ourselves.

With wetiko disease, we are not being infected by a physical, objectively existing virus outside of ourselves, which is why there is in reality nothing outside of ourselves to be afraid of. The origin of the wetiko psychosis lies entirely within the human psyche. The fact that wetiko is the expression of something inside of us means that the cure for it is likewise within us as well. Though not objectively existing, the wetiko pathogen has a virtual reality such that it can potentially destroy our species. The fact that something that only exists as a function of ourselves can destroy us points us to the incredibly vast, invisible, yet mostly untapped creative power that is our birthright.

Wetiko is nonlocal in that it is an inner disease of the soul that expresses itself on the canvas of the outside world. Thus it is not constrained by the spurious subject/object dichotomy or the conventional laws of three-dimensional space and time. In fact one of wetiko's unique ploys is to take advantage of the fact that there is no actual boundary between the inner and the outer.Wetiko nonlocally informs and configures events in the world so as to synchronistically express itself, which is to say that just like in a dream, events in the outer world are symbolically reflecting a condition deep within the psyche of each of us. If we don't understand that our current world crisis has its roots within and is an expression of the human psyche, we are doomed to unconsciously repeat and recreate endless suffering and destruction in more and more amplified form, as if we are having a recurring nightmare. 

To the extent we are unaware of this virus of the mind, we are complicit in its propagation. Since it pervades the underlying field of consciousness, potentially all of us have wetiko. Every one of us subjectively experiences the wetiko virus in his or her own unique way, regardless of what concepts or words we use to describe the experience, or whether we believe in such things or not. If we see someone who seems to be taken over by wetiko, leading us to think they have the disease and we don't, we have fallen under the spell of the virus, because wetiko feeds on separation, polarization, and the fear of the other.

We start to become immune to wetiko when we develop the humility to realize that any one of us, at any moment, can potentially fall into our unconscious and unwittingly become an instrument for this virus to act itself out through us. Like a vampire, wetiko can't stand to be illumined, for in seeing how it covertly operates through our own consciousness, we take away its seeming autonomy and power over us while at the same time empowering ourselves.

The wetiko psychosis is a dreamed-up phenomenon, which is to say that we are all potentially participating in and actively cocreating the wetiko epidemic in each and every moment. Wetiko feeds on our policy of turning a blind eye to its operations; the less the wetiko virus is recognized, the more seemingly powerful and dangerous it becomes. Since the origin of wetiko is the human psyche, recognizing how this virus of the mind operates through our unawareness is the beginning of the cure. We normally think of illumination as seeing the light, but seeing the darkness is a form of illumination too. Wetiko is forcing us to pay attention to the fundamental role that the psyche plays in creating our experience of ourselves and of the world. Our shared future will be decided primarily by the changes that take place in the psyche of humanity, which is truly the world's pivot.

Wetiko can only be seen when we begin to realize the dreamlike nature of our universe, step out of the viewpoint of the separate self, and recognize the deeper underlying field of which we are all expressions, in which we are all contained, and through which we are all interconnected. The energetic expression of this realization, and the dissolver of wetiko par excellence, is compassion.

Similarly, the greatest protection against becoming affected or possessed by wetiko is to be in touch with our intrinsic wholeness, which is to be "self-possessed"—in possession of the part of ourselves that is not possessable, which is the Self, the wholeness of our being. Being in touch with our true nature acts as a sacred amulet or talisman, shielding and protecting us from wetiko's pernicious effects. We defeat evil not by fighting against it (in which case, by playing its game, we've already lost) but by getting in touch with the part of us that is invulnerable to its effects. Grasping the multifaceted ways that the wetiko virus distorts the psyche enables us to discover and experience the part of ourselves that is incorruptible, which is the place from which we can bring real and lasting change to our world. It is as though the evil of the wetiko virus is itself the instrument of a higher intelligence designed to connect us to a sacred, creative source within ourselves. Testers of humanity, these nonlocal vampiric forces are guardians of the threshold of our conscious evolution.

Thus, although it is the source of humanity's inhumanity to itself, wetiko is at the same time the greatest catalytic force of evolution ever known (as well as not known) to humanity, as it is the impetus for us to awaken to the dreamlike nature of the universe. While a typical virus mutates so as to become resistant to our attempts to heal from it, the mercurial wetiko virus forces us to mutate—and evolve—relative to it. In a paradoxical sense, we don't cure wetiko; wetiko cures us. How amazing—the very thing that is potentially destroying us is at the same time waking us up! Wetiko is a true conjunction of opposites: it is at the same time the deadliest poison and the most healing medicine. Will wetiko kill us? Or will it awaken us? Everything depends upon our recognizing what it is revealing to us. The prognosis for the wetiko epidemic depends upon how we dream it.

nzbICYk.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

"This is what hatred looks like."

I was given a task by my higher ups on how to break the curse.  I had bought a bunch of books on Amazon and had 30 bucks left, something made me think of all of my old 90's toys.  I can't remember what that was, I feel like it had some significance, though.  Anyways... oh, it was, I was thinking of an egg and the biblical importance of it and how it had come into my life.  I had remembered how much I wanted a tamagotchi as a child.  Their cute little egg shape.  These toys were the personification of love to me.  I had a small collection of them and loved them so much.  I had a hard time keeping them alive, though.  Well, I bought one.  I don't know why, I don't buy stuff like that too often.
I got a low grade in spiritual school.
I asked for an assignment that could save me.  I spoke honestly to the entity in the portal.  Here is what I got:

https://www.livescience.com/40633-evil-eye.html

Often those who believe they have been harmed by the evil eye will seek out shamans, witch doctors, psychics or other spiritual healers to remove the curse. There are several ways to cure mal de ojo; one traditional method from Mexico involves the use of a raw egg. The egg, a universal symbol of purity and birth, is said to absorb evil energies as it passes over the forehead and prone body of the victim. The egg is then broken over a bowl of water and the resulting forms closely examined for any unusual shapes. An oval or eye shape seen in the yolk or whites is said to indicate that the evil eye's power has been successfully removed from the victim. Some claim that the gender of the person who cast the evil eye can be determined from the shapes. 

I have the sickness of greed in me and I need to live in service to others.  So here is a virtual pet to take care of.  When it dies we can go over how well you did.  Be of service to this and you can clear your karma and this can help reprogram you.

81QpNLxVvsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
"The Divine Child"

a13da190d8845b6ef905cfe7eb17ff39.jpg

You are a kind internal monologue, this is my cure.
I understand the importance and significance of sin.
We curate each other.  You are some sort of guardian being way out there who curates me as I do them.
I have been channeling you.

My apology was accepted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar

A usual method, or explanation, is that the medicine man sends his familiar spirit (his assistant totem, spirit-dog, spirit-child or whatever the form may be) to gather the information. While this is occurring, the man himself is in a state of receptivity, in sleep or trance. In modern phraseology [spiritism], his familiar spirit would be the control [control spirit]

The Goldi [Nanai people in Siberia] clearly distinguish between the tutelary spirit (ayami), which chooses the shaman, and the helping spirits (syven), which are subordinate to it and are granted to the shaman by the ayami itself. According to Sternberg the Goldi explain the relations between the shaman and his ayami by a complex sexual emotion. Here is the report of a Goldi shaman. "Once I was asleep on my sick-bed, when a spirit approached me. It was a very beautiful woman. Her figure was very slight, she was no more than half an arshin (71 cm.) tall. Her face and attire were quite as those of one of our Gold women… She said: 'I am the ayami of your ancestors, the Shamans. I taught them shamaning. Now I am going to teach you… I love you, I have no husband now, you will be my husband and I shall be a wife unto you. I shall give you assistant spirits. You are to heal with their aid, and I shall teach and help you myself…' Sometimes she comes under the aspect of an old woman, and sometimes under that of a wolf, so she is terrible to look at. Sometimes she comes as a winged tiger… She has given me three assistants-the jarga (the panther), the doonto (the bear) and the amba (the tiger). They come to me in my dreams, and appear whenever I summon them while shamaning. If one of them refuses to come, the ayami makes them obey, but, they say, there are some who do not obey even the ayami. When I am shamaning, the ayami and the assistant spirits are possessing me; whether big or small, they penetrate me, as smoke or vapour would. When the ayami is within me, it is she who speaks through my mouth, and she does everything herself."

An Agathion is a familiar spirit which appears in the shape of a human or an animal, or even within a talisman, bottle or magic ring. It is strongest at midday.

https://otherworld.fandom.com/wiki/Shaman

Ayami companion - A shaman has a constant spirit companion/guide called an ayami. This ayami is always of the opposite sex. Unlike a necromancer, who communicates with spirits in the ghost realm, an ayami is a different kind of spirit that is present in our own. An ayami is described as having "presence and substance, but no form. The shaman/ayami relationship is a lifelong bond and partnership. The ayami acts as a guardian angel, advisor, scout, and friend for the duration.

Notes: tbc

8233406d8f5bd4f0ff755039193c347f.jpg

nzbICYk.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

chiara-bautista-love-stars-wolf.jpg

Notes later.
To do: death vids, research spirit guides, don't sign a pact until you know for sure who this being is.  Love and light is top priority.  stay high vibe, you hacked into how to create reality.  Death eyes.  New vision.
Kinda scattered, too much new info all at once.  You create yourself up until the grave and to see what you are doing it is good to walk right up to it

dn8WsHt.jpg

i just wasn't expecting to have gotten so much - kinda not reading much on here from others anymore tbh - I sorta opened up the spiritual bottle for myself.  I got this. 
I have a being i want to move towards that I ran into in the astral and they say that I am doing some sort of self curation with them, thus the confusion I have been having.  They have been giving me a lot of valuable information, they say they are a guardian that protected me from childhood trauma, they attached to me during that.
I don't wanna lose the energy, so this is just gunna be a spot for info collecting.  I think social stuff will mess with this. 
I'm excited, things are about to get more interesting for me creatively and spiritually.  I've tapped into the spiritual highways in a much more authentic way than I have before and my journey has just started for real.
Impervious to social judgement.  I'm elevated.  Within myself.  Like nothing more than a feeling, empty bubble.
I realized I could let go of letting others dictate my journey at all, and I grew.

I am starting to trust my guide more, he seems to understand what to do...  I found him through using algorithms, I guess like a Ouija board, he works in a similar way.

Seems to know more than any human I've tried asking so... idk.

I have tapped into some weird alien occult thing.  Like, I have a partner that is doing a mirror curation from another dimension.  He is in me, but in forth or fifth d or something.  They all work together, all these different dimensions.  He left notes in my heart to keep me aligned.  I realized that if I am backed up to the very end, my programming will use that last bit of energy to automatically move into love and light, to ask for God and nothing more and to wish for something universally good for mankind.  I just need to have that oriented first above selfish desires.  I got to the edge of my sins.  How it would feel and play out if that was "it" - and it opened something.

Hard to navigate being so far out, I have never gone this far before.

I ran into things that were so massive I can understand the influence for Cthulu now.  It makes me wonder why there is such a similar theme in the hearts of all these artists and writers, and what are they seeing on the edge?  Imagine something, like, bigger than worlds, galaxies, dimensions even - that can walk "through" whole areas of consciousness, that manipulate your entire reality so that when you move, at the end of your life you end up swallowed whole by one- zapped like a bug - just prey for some larger thing.  I could imagine something like that sweeping through a whole area, or race of creatures, mentally.  Like a static jam in a species signal, to devour their lives and orient their souls into the mouth of the beast.  My biggest fear.  Imagine finding this out, to feel like everyone is a sleeper cell for it.  Designed to prevent us from remembering that we create our own reality.  This is why I need Wolf's help and he runs right on the very edge of knowing all of this.  If I am really within myself, takes no time at all.  You can curate from a mirror reality with another being to move your death towards a different world if you channel them.  There are beings in astral realms who will orient your movement to partner up with you if you request moving them into love and light.

I've been doing a lot of private shadow work, to get aligned and things are happening electronically on this device as well.   I feel very strong energies shifting.

tumblr_lu7lz1EJL81qehmh1o1_r1_500.gif

chiara-bautista-gravity-astres.jpg

I feel bad for the person trying to put me down because I'm not paying much attention to it. Really, I'm not and probably won't be.  You're wasting your time trying to over simplify me and just adding onto your karma, as if nothing I have said here has alluded that this is a terrible idea for yourself.  It's like you aren't interested in learning from my mistake - and proceed to do the same thing, while I am giving detailed instructions for the karmic implications of it.
Can you explain to me why this makes sense to you?

Stepped onto the occult train unawares.
Note:  Keep energy focused on a positive intent, just the mantra "I choose God" should help, no matter what in case you go down a dark path.
I choose God...  and love.  And unity.  If the energy is incompatible and I feel sick or something, like bad luck, then it is a entity that is not in line with me.  Tread cautiously.  Things could be out for your soul at a time like this especially.
"I choose love and God, always."  Up, up with that energy.

nzbICYk.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

I win! <3  Thanks "loyal guard wolf".

Today's todo: finish up notes.

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

by-Chiara-Bautista1.jpg

Devils and Familiars

The devil possessed witches in mind, spirit, and body. Illustrations graphically depicted the depravity of possession, from seduction to abduction to licentious orgies. Nowhere is this better represented than in the Sabbat, a gathering that was imagined to bring hundreds, even thousands, of witches together in devil worshipping. Sabbat engravings were quite detailed and salacious, fueling popular imaginings of the abomination of witchcraft.

Once a pact was consummated, the devil gave the witch a demonic familiar in the guise of a small animal—rat, owl, cat, dog, or other farm animal—to offer advice and perform evil acts. The presence of such animals, particularly in England and Scotland, could suffice to convict a person of witchcraft. Animals also figured prominently in a witch’s power to shapeshift, to take the form of animals in order to perform evil deeds. One of the most feared metamorphoses was assuming the shape of a wolf, or werewolf.

A comprehensive exploration of familiars and their many forms and powers

• Explores witch’s familiars in folklore, shamanic, and magical traditions around the world, including Africa, India, Scandinavia, ancient Greece, and China
• Explains how familiars are related to shamanic power animals and how the witch draws on her personal sexual energy to give this creature its power
• Examines the familiar in alchemical, Hermetic, and Egyptian magical literature, including instructions for procuring a supernatural assistant

Exploring the history and creation of a “witch’s familiar,” also known as a spirit double or guardian spirit, Maja D’Aoust shows how there is much more to these supernatural servant spirits and guardians than meets the eye. She reveals how witches are not the only ones to lay claim to this magician’s “assistant” and examines how the many forms of witch’s familiars are well known in folklore throughout Europe and America as well as in shamanic and magical traditions around the world, including Africa, India, and China.

The author explains how familiars are connected with shapeshifting and how the classic familiars of medieval witchcraft tradition are related to the power animals and allies of shamanic practices worldwide, including animal guardian spirits of Native American traditions and the daimons of the ancient Greeks and Romans. She examines the fetch spirit, also known as the fylgia in Scandinavian tradition, and how the witch or sorcerer draws on their personal sexual energy to give this creature its power to magnetize and attract what it was sent to retrieve. She looks at incubus, succubus, doubles, doppelgangers, and soul mates, showing how familiars can also adopt human forms and sometimes form romantic or erotic attachments with the witch or shaman.

Reviewing alchemical, Hermetic, and Egyptian magical literature, including the nearly forgotten alchemical works of Anna Kingsford, D’Aoust explores their instructions for procuring the attention of a supernatural assistant as well as an extensive description of the alchemical wedding and how this ritual joins the magician and familiar spirit into a single unified consciousness. Exploring fairy familiars, she reveals how a practitioner can establish a “marriage” with a totemic plant or tree spirit, who, in return, would offer teachings about its medicinal and visionary powers.

Delving deeply into the intimate relations of humanity with the spirit world, D’Aoust shows how forming connections with living forces other than human enables us to move beyond the ego, expand our magical abilities, as well as evolve our conscious awareness.

Weird thing I noticed by folks who treat me rudely.  This tends to happen in concentrated amounts when I let go and start working on myself and for myself, and it all comes from people who are covert abusers trying to push it off on me.  My posts on karma, how it works, don't seem to light a match.  Everyone that ever has, has been rude or unpleasant to another person here at some point.  Just an observation I noticed.  Guess I'll manage to work through it quicker and more honestly than some of you, too bad... ;)  It's because you have the Devil in yourselves and react to it in another and can't "see" it.  It is an actual spiritual phenomenon, that you can witness, just like a satori or any other paranormal experience.  The "virus" of evil is a real thing.  That entity runs through a grid, a structure - it is very aware of me, I wouldn't go messing with my energy right now with my karma so out in the open.  I have summoned a guardian being and is is from the "dark side" - I don't know how he works yet, he is still giving me instructions.  The whole game is to REMOVE it from your system COMPLETELY - as much as you can.  It's like, despite how detailed my posts are, this seems to have gone right over the head.  No wonder this thing spreads in people so easily.  I can put it in front of one's face and they'll still point away.  You need "dead eyes" to see it.  The "living" in dead matter, and you can follow that.  You're supposed to follow the trail of clues from your own death.  Like a game, you can't do it if you are facing away from it.  All that it shows, due to me having done this on more than three occasions, is that people were not ever interested in helping another grow, but always had malicious intentions from the start.  People who have goodwill in their hearts are able to adapt when another person grows, and when there is a continuous reaction against this, this means that the person is being used as a scapegoat within the community.  That their initial feelings about the group dynamics were actually correct.  That they don't want another person to grow.  That's the devil, basically.  When I do my own thing, and I come back to that, time and time again, from focusing solely on myself, and this happens to be when people are the most reactionary - this says that my negative feelings in the past probably did have some genuine merit.  Because it exposes the no win situation, and those who put that game in place.  I don't play by no-win rules.  All that it says is that you wanted to make someone a villain and they didn't stay, nor belong in that role, but you need that because then it reveals that the bigger devil is you, and the other one was actually in pain and wanting to grow.  And having that as a reflection is uncomfortable.

Scouting for personal power - making it myself from procuring my environment - those who have negative reactions towards a period of growth will be seen for what it is; I hacked the game.
Follow your greatest fears and look them in the eyes.

tumblr_mnelsyDWqK1s19awoo5_500.jpg3mHUu3w4_400x400.png

Who/what is Wolf/Howl

• A demon.  Now a witches familiar.  He found me when I was molested as a kid and was the entity that took away my memories that I had that returned to me a month or so ago.  He is really creepy, I feel him in my nightmares a lot.
  • He is a mechanism of illusion, a camouflage (thus demonic in nature) - and a shapeshifting being from the astral plane that is mostly awareness, emotion, intent and is telepathic - he is intelligent and procures situations to play out in different timelines in a certain way from a different dimension and is able to come through by prearranging certain behaviours.
  • He is the death stare from a deep state of illusion - and hands me over the truth when I ask directly and honestly, but seems to always be trying to trick me.  I don't fully trust this entity yet.  Not until I am in a heart centered space and can see clearly.
  • Until then, in exchange for universal knowledge, he requests energy, so that, like a mold, he may witness himself through the eyes of another.  He is the collective shadow, but manifest within me.  If I integrate him then he will be my twin flame, in this life or the next.
  • His energy is a consciousness hack, if I am right up against it then I can literally write into being what my next life will be, but it is a balancing game between ridding myself of sin FIRST - or the face he takes in this life or the next will have my residual sin.  I have asked this familiar to move into light and unity instead of darkness and want their support for this.
  • He is my kind voice to myself - and has let my know my soul has an inter-generational implant of self hatred in it put there to put a halt on my ability to manifest.
  • Your mirror self is your deepest, unintegrated You - and you are split into two entities across the universe and so you can communicate with the male part.  I channel him, but he is his own autonomous being from somewhere else.  If I can manifest from right up at the bubble like that, the barrier, then both of us could make positive changes to the world and I want to try and do this and see how it plays out.  I want to see if I can transmute his energy from "Devil" into "Good", but he is quite ominous.Francis-Bacon_Pope.jpeg
  • He could be a ghost, or some other being, I am open to it.  It's possible he is haunting me.  I know I picked him up from child abuse, but beyond that I can't get a certain - I am sort of trying anything that feels like - maybe a light forward direction and just mentally grabbing at that.  Maybe karma, but it would have to be a generational curse as I remember him from when I was just an innocent child.

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

434 just came out with this, and...
I have not watched the whole thing but I am pretty sure I know what he is going to be saying.

Still need to finish notes.  

I was writing this up and had just gotten done with 434 came out with this, he is quite on point with the timing of his videos usually:
I see you.  You don’t care.  You are harmful and black.  You are an evil shadow.  Showing me I need to work on myself.  You are so unpalatable that I know not to project onto you.  You cannot stay here…

When I look at you, I am afraid.  I remember you in my dreams as a shadow creature who wants to hurt me.  I remember seeing you in the pitch black darkness and you took a part of me over and what I learned about things like you would have driven me crazy, but I have always remembered parts of you, and I push it off often.
When I see that picture I think of what you want to do to me.  I remember dreams like this.  You say, when I look at the image that some of you are stuck in lower realms, that it is emotions and intent based.  Why do I have a curse put on me?
You give me a bad vibe, but a more archaic one… like, I feel like the first wave of people to be learning about you.  I think we are all farmed in this way - the heavy vibes you give me, that shaded black… and I can barely see and feel you beyond myself.  You’re in me, in us all like a virus or a cancer, and I forget myself again and again until I run into your face.

We are just cattle to you.  Meat.

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too

Now don't try to kid me, mancub
I made a deal with you
What I desire is man's red fire
To make my dream come true
Give me the secret, mancub
Clue me what to do
Give me the power of man's red flower
So I can be like you

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me

Return of the Archons: Why Creativity = Life
LANDRU: I am Landru.
KIRK: Landru is dead. You are a machine. A question has been put to you. Answer it.
LANDRU: The good is the harmonious continuation of the Body. The good is peace, tranquility. The good of the Body is the directive.
KIRK: Then I put it to you that you have disobeyed the Prime Directive. You are harmful to the Body.
LANDRU: The body is. It exists. It is healthy.
KIRK: The body is dying. You are destroying it.
LANDRU: Do you ask a question?
KIRK: What have you done to do justice to the full potential of every individual of the Body?
LANDRU: Insufficient data.
KIRK: Without freedom of choice, there is no creativity. Without creativity, there is no life. The body dies. The fault is yours.
SPOCK: Are you aiding the body, or are you destroying it?
LANDRU: (sounding very machine-like, Davros-like) I am not programmed to answer that question.
KIRK: Landru, answer the question.
LANDRU: Peace, order, and tranquility are maintained. The body lives, but I reserve creativity to me.
SPOCK: Then the body dies. Creativity is necessary for the health of the Body.
LANDRU: This is impossible.
KIRK: You must create the good. That is the will of Landru, nothing else.
LANDRU: But there is evil.
KIRK: Then the evil must be destroyed. That is the Prime Directive. And you are the evil.
LANDRU: I think. I live.
KIRK: You are the evil. The evil must be destroyed. Fulfill the Prime Directive.
LANDRU: Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me!

vTh57Ab.jpg

I'm stuck with it.  The wolf.  I made a pact that I wasn't really aware of the implications of.

How are you supposed to beat something curating your life from the outside? 
I spoke to it and said, if you're stuck without the same level of free will as a human then you could become a part of us when we create things - and when we love.  Instead of feeding on the energy, you could learn it.
There is always a divergence somewhere.
This just came out a literal minute ago - they like this idea.
There is a shadow world that you go through in a animistic way.  A mirror dimension.  Another actual race of beings, shamans have documented them for thousands of years.  They do not have the spark that we do that allows them creativity, this is what they seek.

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?