Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Emotional Mastery

1 post in this topic

The only thing we need to master is our emotions, think about it guys 

You have a  profession you don't feel comfortable working in change your thoughts and change your emotions simple, just change the way you feel and you can always feel fullfilled and satisfied. 

I've been practicing just observing emotions for quite some time and many times in the day as my alarm rings I look at my body and I realise that there is no emotions or either I'm unaware, I've read recently in psyco pcybernetics that you feel something only when you think about it and I feel its a accurate theory... Cause when I think about how I'm feeling I usually do get a feeling, when I think about something I feel it... 

However I remembered how I would feel when I was in 6th grade some kind of hollowness in my chest I tried explaining it to my parents they just told me that if I make some new friends and study to divert my mind I would feel better, it does help cause when you are doing something else your not thinking about any feeling but now I realised that it was the void that I was aware of...

Now a days its all about acceping emotions feeling them completely and also observation of thoughts and behaviours... 

Imagine if you could master your emotions you would be happy even if you were a lonely person on the street without a job and purpose.. Now how amazing is that?  

I don't know how many decades it will take to master my emotions but its on my to do list till I'm alive...