Nemo28

Addiction of medicine plants

7 posts in this topic

I have had quite few ayahuasca ceremonies, and im starting to suspect i might be addicted to these experiences, is it okay to be dependant of them to gain wisdom, love, bliss, peace and all the amazing qualities one could have.. Im really confused if i should stop taking medicine plants..(im not sure if i can do that even.. ). What do you think? 

“If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen.”

― Alan Watts

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

maybe i still dont get it then, if there is desire to take more.. I know that im immortal and this is dream and all of this is my Love for myself, and all is One..

@Nemo28 then what are you worried about?

Perhaps recognize that the 'you' who is aware of what your organism is doing doesn't actually 'do anything' other than 'be aware' of what it's doing. Just be you.. it's the only thing you ever do anyhow.

Trying to be like yourself, and trying not to be like yourself are both 'what you are doing'.. and 'what you are doing' is always 'being you', and you never have to try to do it.

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Doesn't really matter, if it was destructive for you the plants would show you. 

@Michal__ Yeah if anything it is constructive.. i guess im just too worried what others think of me when i say im doing these things, usually people cant understand and think its a drug..