ZenSwift

Visioning Techniques and Tips

2 posts in this topic

I have been really working to figure out how to increase my motivation, drive and purpose. I want to cultivate a deep emotional passion for my work. Through my musings, it has become abundantly clear to me that I need a strong vision. It has become crystal clear to me that I need Crystal Clear Clarity in the vision I want to create in order to put in the required effort to do something great. 

The one thing that I have not done from the life purpose course is work hours and hours toward creating a big juicy Vision that is worth dying for. Worth suffering for.

I realize that cultivating a big juicy vision may require a lot more effort than I initially anticipated, but I'm willing to put in the time and effort.  I really want my practice to be grounded in a deep vision. Through that, I expect that will help summon a lot more energy and strength by grounding my daily practice in something profound.

I'm looking for techniques. Practices, ideas that will help me forge a vision that will allow for deep emotional backing to be put in place behind it.

So far my ideas are:

• Looking for a visionary that I really admire. And studying them. 
  • Reading biographies of great visionaries.
  • Journaling every single day about what I want to create.
  • Contemplating what I want to create.

What are your tips for cultivating a strong vision?

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

I'll be following this too. 

So far, I can recommend the book "How to think like Leonardo Da vinci" by Michael Gelb. It's packed will lots of ways to increase your creativity and envisioning stuff.