Loving Radiance

Are repressed aspects stuck at their level of development?

5 posts in this topic

2 weeks ago I rediscovered my desire. It felt freeing to finally express myself after more than a decade of repression of that part.

However, the way of expression revealed itself to be immature like an entitled child that knows what it wants and rebels to get what it wants. Feels SD Red to me. Maybe SD Beige too, but I am too uninformed about that.

Is it plausible to assume that trauma occurred at that stage of development and that this aspect of myself was frozen in time in its development through repeated suppression?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance Yes. 

"What you resist, persists."

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Absolutely yes. I had a difficult time in my prepubescent years being ostracized by the children at school and with mental illness difficulties at home. As such, I have a pathological connection to the Tribe, and thus, in Stage Purple. A new psychedelic process of mine is studying each stage in-depth, journalling about how I feel I embody that stage currently, and then doing a trip to plunge deeply into that aspect of myself. Just finished the Purple mushroom trip last week :)