Mysterious Stranger

Too many Domain of Mastery

5 posts in this topic

So, I have lots of things that I'm passionate, and I mean I'm really passionate about these things, so confused on what to choose to focus on that one thing to master. Here is the list

Magic ( sleight of hand) 

Hypnosis

Pickup

Calisthenics

Urban Climbing

Personal Development

Astral Projection

Public Speaking

Cardistry ( juggling of playing cards)

Basketball 

Regurgitation

So my Ideal medium is film, so right now I'm currently in the process of combining a lot of these things together. But I really want to narrow it down to one thing, so I can focus and master the shit out of it. Any tips? 

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I would say to rank them in a hierarchy and reflect on it.

And also, to pursue them until they finish themselves.

Yes, My highest priorities in order are Hypnosis, Calisthenics, Astral Projection. 
That's an interesting idea,But I'm doing these things for years now, I just fucking love it that there's no end to it. 

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You don't necessarily need to master things in my opinion, it is much more fun dabbling and letting what happens come naturally.

Yes, that's actually a great idea if just testing and just a beginner, but as time goes by, I think you should focus and stop dabbling

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You should consider reading a book called Integral Life Practice which will help a lot in your decision...

Got it, will read it. Thank you brother 

@Mysterious Stranger

No one can really tell you what you should master. That's the whole point of mastery; it comes from beyond just other people's opinions.

So the question is what do you want to do? You've got this life and you're not going anywhere for a while. So what do you feel like doing?

Not expecting you to have a complete answer right now. Just keep asking yourself that.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:48 PM, aurum said:

@Mysterious Stranger

No one can really tell you what you should master. That's the whole point of mastery; it comes from beyond just other people's opinions.

So the question is what do you want to do? You've got this life and you're not going anywhere for a while. So what do you feel like doing?

Not expecting you to have a complete answer right now. Just keep asking yourself that.

That's it, thank you.