North Sea

How to tap in to infinite mind (creativity question)

2 posts in this topic

If God is omnipotent and omniscient, that means all answers and upgrades to science, art etc. actually already exist in the infinite mind/universe, its just a matter of tapping in to the infinite intelligence. This is what all scientist have done. How do you tap in to divine and higher intelligence and creativity? Im down to try all methods from scientific to literal magic spells. I just must reach divine levels of creativity and beauty creation. Its a must in life for me.

Get up and walk. 

Also, try automatic writing and channelling. Learn intuition and discernment. Learn archetypal symbology, so that when you download something, it will have symbology to use and you will be able to interpret it. Learn visualization and develop any other spiritual senses, such as hearing and sensing.  All practices that psychics use are useful, just don't get lost in their dogma. Love will speak to you in a myriad of ways, but it must have channels. 

Also, drop all expectations, and don't expect to build the new free energy blueprints, unless it's time for those to arise. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay