Tovius

Mirror of Reality

4 posts in this topic

Last night, while relaxing with my family I became very aware that the entire scene of what is seen is me looking at myself. It is all me, looking at a mirror to see what I am.

I became aware that my wife's face is me, and i am imagining her every action. This entire scene is me talking to myself at a mirror.

Then it hit me, oh! In her is also me doing the same thing but seeing this scene through a different perspective. All eyes are projecting into this reality that reflects face.

I, we, are reality. I see reality from this body, but all of reality is my face, therefore all of reality is me.

Also realized that I dont even actually control what this body mind says. There was a point last night where I was just responding before I even could think of a response. The responding was just happening. 

Now close your eyes and see if you find the mirror :) (hint, darkened room works best, though not necessary of course) 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Now close your eyes and see if you find the mirror :) (hint, darkened room works best, though not necessary of course) 

I've been attempting to find this mirror, or bubble that I am, but no luck. No experience of no experience or anything like that. Only these intuitive understandings of what is. 

Thw goal right now is to realize the bubble that I am, that is within me. Even if i did find, how would i know? 

Well ultimately I don't think there is a mirror, but it's easier to call it that when we're still pretending that there's a perspective and reflection. Another hint is that I don't particularly mean look for images, like with eyes open. Look for another type of reflection. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay