somegirl

Can your body fight off mercury from your system?

3 posts in this topic

So I have had several mercury fillings in my teeth, but dentist got most of them removed a while ago (only one is left). 

HOWEVER, I don't remember people wearing masks, protective glasses, making sure I breath fresh air, etc which should be the safe protocol when removing them (as I've read). 

So now I'm wondering what I can do about it. Did my body natually remove it over the years or maybe most important question is how can I check if I have any of it left in my body?

Thank you all for replies.

Mercury has a long half-life in your organs. It is not easily detoxed by your body.

First of all, get every amalgam-filling out of your mouth first (as secure as possible).
Then, do bite-wing x-rays to check for amalgam residues, thats very important.
Post them there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acfanatics/
On this forum there are experienced dentists who can easily spot residues.
Furthermore, there is all the information you need to detox from a mercury poisoning on it.

Then, do a chelation round with alpha-lipoic-acid(ALA). Chelators pick up metal ions in your body and transport them to your liver/kidneys. Take 50mg of it every three hours (every four hours at night) for three days. If you get some nasty side effects, thats because ALA is moving mercury around. Do a couple of rounds until you are sure you get symptoms (headaches, brain fog, fatigue). Increase your dose by 50mg each time until you reach 200mg. 

If you feel nothing while doing chelating rounds with 200mg of ALA, mercury isn't a problem for you.

I wouldn't stress too much about it if you are otherwise healthy. Do you have any persistent fatigue or brain fog? 

Your body is always attempting its best to detoxify so make sure to eat a good diet with an abundance of fibre, hydrate well, filter your water and avoid eating junk and whatever residue there is you will get rid of :)

That being said, if you have time, it would probably be  a good idea to get rid of that last one. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus