Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Psychd Trip Experiences

9 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2020 at 2:45 PM, Preety_India said:

This is a journal I will be using to record my psychedelic experiences. 

My past experiences with psychedelics and my current experiences. 

I do take psychedelics in certain measures, although I can't discuss the exact logistics. I can describe how I felt on them. 

Also I'm going to look into other people's experiences on this forum and elsewhere and see what insights I can gather. 

This is an exciting Octonaut journey. 

I also want to look into Youtubers who do psychedelics and relate to their experiences as well and inspire myself to do more trips in the future. 

On 12/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, Preety_India said:

The first person that I want to be inspired by is Connor Murphy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 12/8/2020 at 5:33 AM, Preety_India said:

I just want to dig into other spiritual channels and see how others are doing their spiritual journeys 

One channel I discovered today is Naked Reality while surfing through Diamond Net by Emerald. 

Taken from the forum. 

I chewed and swallowed 1 gram of Magic Mushroom at 4:30 am.

Then I sat on a Chair and started Meditation in my room. It was not deep meditation. I was just switching between meditation and open eyes so I can notice if there are any changes in my experience.

After almost 20 minutes suddenly I started to Hear a Clear Sound of Silence (Beep with 528 Hz Frequency) like when we go higher on Mountains or airplanes. And the sounds of my surroundings became secondary.

I became more present and started to feel distortion in my body particularly in the face.

I was feeling confused and was not sure if these experiences are my misunderstandings or I am actually feeling all this in reality as a psychedelic experience.

Now as my feeling was getting intense I started to get a feeling of fear as well.

At 05:00 am I thought that what if I fell from the Chair I should go to my bed.

So I turned on Meditation Music on speakers and went to bed and sat down there.

Colors became more vibrant. I started to see blood veins in my hand.

After a few minutes, I thought that this music was distracting me so I asked my Trip Sitter to turn off the music.

And I felt that I should lie down at 05:15 am so I lay down.

I was feeling that I am drowning in nothingness or void but I felt really scared so I was trying to resist this also and trying to remain in reality with my body.

The reason for Fear was that it was my 1st Psychedelic/Spiritual Experience.

There was dim yellow light in the room and I started to feel really congested. Negatively, like I am having difficulty breathing, I got an inner call that said go outside into nature so you can feel better and have different experiences with nature.

By 05:45 am I asked my Trip sitter to help me to go to the terrace.

I was able to concentrate and Focus on things and at the same time, I was confused also.

When I came outside everything was very Fresh, Color Full, Vibrant, Bird's sound was really amazing, Echoes at the same time I was feeling like I am in High Fever, I was feeling High Temperature.

I could See Clouds really clearly with different layers of clouds, I was able to see and focus in sharp, small details like Hand pores, etc.., Was feeling a little bit of distortion in objects,

I was getting an inner call that let’s leave the steering of this body-mind and let me drive but I was scared to leave the control.

At the same time, I was in the Happy, Giggling, and Laughing Mode. I was getting laughs and jokes on every worldly thing. I was laughing at everything like I am watching a real comedy movie. The whole universe was looking like a comedy and a dream as well.

My language was also like a funny thing to me. The funniest thing was “Time”. I do not want to think or talk about time because it was the funniest thing in this universe.

Because at that time here and now was the only thing that matters and I was sure that the Future and the past did not exist.

I was getting inner calls that now don’t focus on this body and world because this world is a Funny Dream. Focusing on the world will cause you only laughter and nothing else.

Leave this World, body, and mind and become 1 with nature or consciousness. But I had a feeling of fear and was trying to hold this Dreamworld.

I was feeling Morphing in my body. Around 06:10 am my feeling of fear dissolved and I got an inner call that now I should get serious if I want to learn something new I was ready to go with the flow and was serious to learn, understand.

Around 06:16 am I was feeling intense Joy, Calmness, Amazing, Freedom.

I was feeling very trapped in the body like I am trapped in a very small thing and there is no oxygen and I wanted to come out of this world and body.

I felt like birds were talking to me. I had a lot of compassion toward every being.

There was a whole Universe or infinite Well or infinity in each cell, or atom, grain of sand, in everything. Focus on each object was sucking me into the infinity of that spec. There was infinity in each pore of my skin.

Now I was looking at my body and all other things in a 3rd Person. Like VR Game Experience.

My whole body was melting away. It felt like I have left everything but I am stuck at the back of my head.

I was in total presence, I didn't want to hold on to thoughts and memories, and everything in each moment was perfect.

There was Blind and infinite well in each thing, object or thoughts. In which well I was focusing on I was getting sucked into that thought or thing.

I was not able to identify which sound is coming from where. I was getting aware of everything but was losing my sense of My Words and body.

Everything was dissolving into nothingness. Everything was flowing like Air or River. Nothing was staying. Each moment was unique.

I don’t want to talk about the previous moment.

I was feeling distortion in Heartbeats also. Whenever I was laughing I felt like my mouth would morph into an infinite wide open.

This body was feeling like a prison.

Then my 2-year-old daughter woke up and came to me. I was amazed to see her. It was like I was looking at her for the first time.

And she was looking cutest. There was a whole universe inside her eyes. I wanted to drown in the infinity of her eyes.

For some time I enjoyed her cuteness and company and Now I want solitude so I can understand things more deeply.

Sometimes my hands were looking like baby hands and sometimes it was looking like monster hands.

Then I decided to go inside to enjoy a few things from the computer and for Meditation.

I asked my Trip sitter to help me to go inside. And When I stood up I felt so amazed. It was like I am wearing VR Glasses and watching my body arms in the third person.

My body was looking very small. But I was able to control my body and walk. When I came inside it was like I was looking at my home from inside the 1st time.

The entry door of my room looked very small. I sat on my computer chair and started watching a few nature Pictures and I was getting sucked into those pictures.

Then I Started to Watch the Documentary “Moving Art” on Netflix (Nature Documentary) and after just 5 minutes.

I started to cry through my heart and there were tears in my eyes and while crying my feelings and thought was that I or He (God) is alone and has no one for the company to enjoy and these World objects, World Nature, etc..are the only Imaginations I have for my company.

I or He (God) has nothing other than this dream and I had intense compassion and self-pity at that time.

At that time I felt that Surah Ikhlas (Verses of Quran) is not just a surah it is a His Sad Story as well...

Everything on the computer was looking very clear and sharp.

Wisdom & Insights I got during this Trip:

He is just exploring himself.

He is infinite.

Everything is him.

He is happy and enjoying everything and wants us to just explore and enjoy.

Enjoy the dream.

Don’t take anything seriously.

Then I thought I was wasting my time on the computer so I shut down the computer and came back to my bed and started Meditation.

I closed my eyes and there were a few blurred and faded patterns.

It was like there were infinite doors and He (God) was asking which door do you want to enter.

Then I felt like laying so I get laid on the bed.

Now I feel that my psychedelic experience is going to end so I thought now I should spend some time with my family.

I came to my family room enjoyed the cuteness of my daughter for a bit more time than I thought I should watch myself in the Mirror so I got up and went in front of the mirror and I got really disappointed I was looking really bad and unhealthy and felt self-pity and asked myself that what have you done with this body which was a temporary gift to you.

At 08:00 am I was back home from my trip.

On 12/10/2020 at 2:29 PM, Preety_India said:

Cool Psychonaut Mushroom tea recipe 

Step One: Weigh out dose of mushrooms

Step Two: Grind mushrooms into a powder

Step Three: Chop up some ginger and add to mushroom powder

Step Four: Pour hot water over mushrooms and ginger (and optional tea bag)

Step Five: Let sit for 10-15 mins

Step Six: Add honey to taste & enjoy!

Optional if nausea is your main concern: Strain out mushroom bits and only consume the tea.

4psjd6.jpg

4psjc4.jpg

On 12/10/2020 at 2:40 PM, Preety_India said:

On 12/10/2020 at 2:42 PM, Preety_India said:

On 12/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, Preety_India said:

I've tried magic mushrooms last year. 

It's time for me to go on shrooms trips once again. 

These are awesome. I feel very light after each trip. 

I'm planning to do mushrooms throughout next year. 

One trip is planned for last week after Christmas. 

I keep a good space in between to reduce tolerance. 

On 12/10/2020 at 3:08 PM, Preety_India said:

I also like peyote brew and San Pedro. 

I tried Ayahuasca, San Pedro/peyote brew and sometimes Changa when I was on a trip to Albuquerque last year. 

San Pedro made me really very nauseous.. 

Mushroom in comparison is much better. Not much nausea on low dose. 

So I plan to continue with mushrooms for much of the year. 

I don't think I'll try Ayahuasca at least for 4 months. 

On 12/10/2020 at 3:33 PM, Preety_India said:

On 12/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, Preety_India said:

Ahh adding lemon juice 

On 12/10/2020 at 3:41 PM, Preety_India said:

This was during my last trip. I made some powder and stored in a jar. 

4pspto.jpg

On 12/10/2020 at 3:58 PM, Preety_India said:

Found a nice channel. 

On 12/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, Preety_India said:

Psychedelics that I generally prefer. 

• Mm
  • Changa 
  • Ayahuasca 
  • Peyote /mescaline /San Pedro 
  • Concoctions mixtures brews.