Ariana

Project of an app to identify emotions and feel better thanks to self help

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I love Leo's videos so much, this is why I'm posting here, because his work got me through the worst times in my life and I'm so thankful for this help, that has been so deep and so important to me.

Now, I'm studying UX Design and I wondered if you could fill-in this 5 minutes anonymous survey about your needs concerning strong negative emotions. It would help me understand what your needs are, to then be able to build around those needs, something innovative and helpful.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Here is the link to the survey : https://forms.gle/ueSNjBgdsS2bWASF7

Best wishes!

Ariane

Edited by Ariana
I had posted the link in french

Hi guys,

Just in case some of you took the time to answer our survey, I wanted to thank you very much, because we had many answers and it helped us a lot. Here is the prototype of our fictitious project. As it is full of our own ideas to feel better in difficult moments, I thought even if the app doesn't exist, it might inspire you to better take care of yourself when you're feeling strong negative emotions (watching Leo's video about strong negative emotions helped me a lot many times, but only when I felt good enough to remember that it existed). I am writing an article to, that I'll post here when it's finished. You'll see that you are so not alone, and maybe you will find ways to feel better! Here is the video of the prototype. Take care!

pretty cool and great idea, you're a wizard ^

the only thing i'd worry a bit about is the surveillance aspect of it in the future.

how companies, governments, health insurances etc. can use such data