BornToBoil

What is the best way to help a country to develop?

27 posts in this topic

@Acche do you think that there is a country right now that is ready for a turquoise leader?

Also, what kind of religion do you want to start? And how do you plan to take on "crap music" industries and why they should be fought against in the first place?

As for my plans, they look more or less like that:

1) Next 3-4 years: study, become financially stable, develop myself.

2) 2-3 years after that: move back ti my home country, settle down and integrate with society, experience the most important issues firsthand, be socially active citizen.

3) Unknown timeframe: create a social business, an NGO, or something else that will adress the most important issues and give the massive value to the society

Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense

@Girzo ha, that's one perspective. Most days I think they aren't big enough. And I still intend to live my own eccentric hermit life. Bet they each take one year if I'd quit wimping weakly about... 

@BornToBoil @BornToBoil Ready for, desparately in need of, a few more Jesus's may die in the process of. But we need Conscious leaders to lead us out of unconscious living. To music.

America's values, dress and music is exported to my island. It is a virus that infected and overtook the mind space of a simpler happy people. Naked women, heavily painted faces and dull dead shopping, wanting eyes. No big fight, I've got a few east plans

The religion is a means to an end, better ideas. It's still a religious Man-in-the-Sky nation. Waiting, hoping, guilt over some imaginary sin. Mine, not led by me but by some charismatic soul, will add Neville Goddard to it. Science, philosophy. Slow steps. 

The plans look good. Any plan is better than none. Bet you cross paths with other visionaries those plans grow. And grows. I've disconnected from news on the homeland, it's heavy. Not looking back until I've got enough strength and reserve to stand and fight.

What are you going to study? Can you start an online platform/YT channel to share that experience with the homeland? They'll know your mission and develop trust during those 2, 3 school years. 

@Acche I study business and administration in the university right now. But I also need to study a lot on my own: sociology, economics, politics, history, etc.

I have been thinking about starting a youtube channel, but a bit later, when I feel like it. 

1 hour ago, BornToBoil said:

@Acche I study business and administration in the university right now. But I also need to study a lot on my own: sociology, economics, politics, history, etc.

I have been thinking about starting a youtube channel, but a bit later, when I feel like it. 

As man you’re a slave to your fears - and desires - as god you’re absolute freedom I studied the same and more on my own as well, and I also thought about starting a YouTube channel. I then finished uni & went on a self development journey. It’ll be a struggle, trying to help the world as a man. As god it’ll be effortless and you’ll know you’re stage turquoise. Only when egos die (and let place for god) will stage turquoise leaders be welcomed by most. Hence the power of the aforementioned quote by Ramana Maharshi, my beloved

@Mannyb  I am on the self development journey alreay. It seems that you for some reason reject the possibility of doing both at the same time.

In order for people to be ready for turquoise leaders, you first need to help them move up the spiral.

Stuggle is fine as far as I am concerned. Easy and effortless life would be boring as hell.

3 hours ago, BornToBoil said:

49 minutes ago, BornToBoil said:

@Mannyb  I am on the self development journey alreay. It seems that you for some reason reject the possibility of doing both at the same time.

In order for people to be ready for turquoise leaders, you first need to help them move up the spiral.

Stuggle is fine as far as I am concerned. Easy and effortless life would be boring as hell.

Good job being on the journey, you will get it as you go on. Helping you is the best way to help others. Easy and effortless is best! Considering you asked for THE BEST WAY, it’s also called the direct path.

Edited by Mannyb