Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red-White-Light

Not sharing enlightenment with others.

2 posts in this topic

I have stopped communicating absolutely anything related to spirituality or enlightenment to the outside world. I don't think it's worth it to be totally honest. People will look at me differently, others may be concerned, it can offend religions, it can affect relationships, there's an entire identity created out of it (which is the worst part honestly). There's no better feeling than knowing you have no identity to spirituality. You can just discuss it online with others without all of the issues as stated. If you make mistakes, there's no problem either. It's part of the learning process. Let's take an example, if I was to go on a long retreat I could do 5-Meo DMT for 30 days in the row. I would be a completely transformed person. I would need some time to adjust and take that all in. I wouldn't share any of that with anyone apart from the forum. Do you guys communicate about this outside the forum?

Except with my partner rarely do I talk about it anymore. I have nothing to prove nor do I need validation from anyone else. I don't mind others looking at me funny, but I've learned to talk to a group of people I know won't understand me is just me flexing my spiritual ego which is unhealthy. Though, I do attempt to assist others with tidbits of wisdom I've learned over the years which can be packed down to single one liners that most people can digest easily. Akin to a photo you would see on facebook being shared. I do this more so to comfort others knowing what I'm saying isn't going to bring really any profound realizations to the other.