Lior

How To Synchronize Internal And External Life ?

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Now, after a few months of constantly listening to new age practical psychology and learning a lot. I mean all kinds of that stuff like YouTube, books, audio lectures. Now my head is full of concepts, theories, and new beliefs.
All of this locked internally and looking for ways to implementation. I fully aware of the 'go and try' rule, and I also had some improvements in my life, I even changed some of my routine to do meditations eat healthier etc. but I wonder what kind of experiences should I summon to myself to implement what I learned and grow? What are better be the next steps?
I definitely do not want to continue my current routine as not much happened, while learning new concepts and ideas. But how all of that going to be synchronized? I mean - internal world and external world? Is there a way that all of that will flow together?  

Thanks in advanced.

Your two worlds will synchronize as one when you stop dividing them into external and internal. What you think of as "out there" isn't really "out there"

@Lior

Whatsoever you do can become meditative. Meditation is not something separate; it is a part of life. It is just like breathing: just as you breathe in and out, you meditate also.

And it is simply a shift of emphasis; nothing much is to be done. Things that you have been doing carelessly, start doing carefully.You will be doing your work whether you love it or not, so just bringing love to it you will reap many more things which otherwise you would miss.