Nash

Questions/Contemplations From “Deconstructing The Myth Of Science - Part 3”

2 posts in this topic

I’d like to share questions I have about this video, and contemplations I wrote while listening to it.

So, I remember learning about the process of contemplation a while back and how Leo said not to consume any information while contemplating, just derive your own answers. However, I find I contemplate, and connect the dots better, while I listen to him speak. Is this something I should stop doing when I contemplate? I feel like it helps me think. Usually my contemplations always feel really mediocre, this one kind of felt like I was on to something.

These are things that just hit me out of nowhere that I jotted down fast during the video:

-------

Am I consciousness?

All that exists is my consciousness.

God must love me, because all that exists is my consciousness.

God is infinite.

I am infinite.

Consciousness is infinite.

I am consciousness.

I am all there is.

-------

I could try to contemplate this more, but I want to keep this brief, and this is what really hit me.

How do I really get it? I feel like I’m trying to catch the snitch from Harry Potter. It keeps slipping away, but I feel like I’m almost grabbing it.

I know I have a lot of work to do. I haven’t been meditating consistently or doing my spiritual practices. But I’ve been working at this stuff seriously for around a year and a half and I’ve been watching Leo for 3-4 years and consuming all of his content.

That's quite an interesting take.

I'm going to keep working on my meditation.