Caleb S

Lingering Blue Consciousness Fear

3 posts in this topic

Hi Leo,

Your channel has been impactful in my life. Thank you.

Spiral Dynamics has been particularly helpful for me in understanding the past 5 years of my life, gradually progressing from blue to orange level consciousness.

6-7 years ago, I aspired to be a Pastor like my father (blue)

Today, I love personal development and I’m focused on making a lot of money in the solar industry instead (mostly orange, a little green)

Potentially the biggest blue consciousness moment of fear I’ve had in a while was in watching one of your “live awakening” videos and noticing the “666” in the background on your wall. Freaked me out quite a bit because of all the programming from my past and the Biblical significance of those numbers in Revelation. 

After contemplating this, I recognize that a piece of me after all these years is afraid that I might have got it wrong and that I might be going to hell. It feels ridiculous even typing that because I haven’t been a Christian for over 5 years, but the fear arose nonetheless. I began to wonder if the new age practices that I have engaged in over the past 5 years is truly pursuing truth or moving away from it. For those reasons, I’m happy my trip for Ayahuasca was cancelled because of Covid. Maybe I’m not ready for it even though I feel pulled toward it.

Back to “666”. I know that it is merely a number, however, I am incredibly curious as to why you choose to have that number instead of any other number on your wall. 1111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 777, 888 are all great numbers to choose from lol

Could you give some insight or could someone else chime in if they have already seen Leo touch on this?

Thanks!

All numbers are a projection of your mind.

They aren't numbers at all. They are decorative swirls from Pier 1 Imports.

Your mind sees whatever it wants to see.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They aren't numbers at all. They are decorative swirls from Pier 1 Imports.

Your mind sees whatever it wants to see.

Absoulutely. For example, in the quote I "see" the word "Tier", not Pier, and Leos choice of décor could be an arty "bbb", or even "ggg" and he had chosen to place it upside down.;)