StripedGiraffe

Looking for Beta Testers for my Healing and Transformation Course

3 posts in this topic

This course is for people who know they have the potential to live an extraordinary life but just can't seem to break free from old patterns like procrastination, addiction, negative thinking, and self-doubt. 

For the past 5 months, I've been working on a video course that's designed to help people transform and heal. This is my first major project after taking the Life Purpose Course, and I put over 300 hours of planning and writing into it. I put a lot of critical thought into understanding human beings and what it actually takes to transform in a sustainable and dare I say, effortless way. I really tried to dig down deep to understand the fundamental forces of our psychology in order to provide surgical solutions that will have a profound ripple effect in our lives. I've been watching Actualized.org for six years and a ton of inspiration for this project came from Leo's work, but the course is also full of original insights as well as lessons I pulled from other high-quality resources. I also developed an original healing technique that has helped me tremendously and has been the only technique, in my experience, to facilitate healing experiences comparable to psychedelics. This technique will be included in the course. If you've been doing personal development for a long time and are still struggling to get tangible results with basic things like distraction, addiction, health, and living in alignment with your purpose, this course is perfect for you. I am living and breathing every word in this course and although I'm still young and dumb, I am seeing a radical transformation happen before my eyes. I used to dream about living my purpose while distracting myself with YouTube, vaping, junk food, and weed. I felt disappointed, frustrated, anxious, and overwhelmed. Now, after a few months of applying the techniques in my course,  I work on my purpose for hours every single day, I quit vaping, I am free from weed and YouTube addictions, I eat my ideal diet, and the negative emotional patterns have subsided dramatically. I am healing to my core and I want to share that gift with all of you beautiful people. 

The course will be totally free but I'm just looking for beta testers to try it out early and provide honest feedback so that I can improve it before the final release. I should have it ready for testing within the next week or two. So if you're interested in the course and want to find out more, leave a reply or DM me and I'll be in touch! If you're not sure if this course is for you, you can always just watch the intro video, where I break down more of what to expect and make a decision from there. Much love my friends, and thank you!

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

Man, I like that you worked on something valuable for yourself and you wanna help others out, but just be open to the possibility that this might not be useful to you or anybody else. Well, to you it's useful because you've created something bigger, learned a bunch of stuff and grew along the way. 

But creating an online-product without researching what people actually want and charging it for free is a recipe for no results unfortunately. 
People have to see value in the products, invest and be moved by it. Watch the video and consider other means of helping people..

Doesn't matter if you wanna make money with this or not, stick to the video it has a great explenation of why this is a bad idea..

I don't wanna discourage you here, just an honest advice and something you might need to hear. Looking forward to your response!