Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Everything is predetermined- What religion really means

2 posts in this topic

Alright guys. So this is a scene from the tv show Dark Season 3 (SPOILERS INCOMING). It is a show revolving time travel and many different timelines.

In this scene the main character tries to kill himself, but because his older self already exists, time will not allow it to happen. No matter what he does, he cannot die since hs future already exists, meaning that every attempt taking his life has already failed, this making every attempt futile. He literally has no free will, everything is already determined. This is part of the mechanics of time travel and quantum mechanics. What if religion, when it said that everything "has been already written by god and your fate is decided" , what if this is what it actually meant. By religion i mean the prophets that wrote the holy books (Bible,Qouran). What if they were given this knowledge of time by the infinite intelligence of the universe since their consciousness was at superhuman levels? This to me shows the connection between spirituality and science. 

This is a little silly theory i had, take it with a grain of salt and be kind on your replies please :P

Funny, but I see this working only from point of view that everything  is happening now, so that "future" and "past" is only constructs in now , or never.

So it is only illusion of both and does not mean that it is predetermined. 

Edited by Claymoree