Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shubhankar

Need help in organizing different stuffs?

3 posts in this topic

I am 23 year's old, I graduated and i am in a corporate job and i am working in the organization for almost a year and i really hate my job, I am in software industry and the kind of work which i am doing, i really don't like my job at all, I have to push myself  and I am unable to take decision to move on, I have a fear of job security as the job pays my bills, I want to learn other stuffs such as teaching software development on YouTube to help younger people, i also want to learn different technologies, i want to be financial independent such as learning stock market, investing money, travelling, changing my job in big companies like Google, Facebook and work in my domain which i like and  much more, I have so many things in my mind that I end of doing nothing, I have a tiring job as well, I get tired at the end of the day that i don't have motivation as well, I have been recently diagnosed with dengue and I procrastinate all day, I don't know how i should move on, if someone have gone through such situation, It will be pleasure if you can guide me through this. 

I stopped meditating and visualization as well, I sleep and watch movies, I stopped going for running as well, I have seen many deaths and pain of people in the hospital and these things keeps revolving in my head, I am not exactly sure on how to move on,

@shubhankar

You're in a rut my friend.

How do you think you can break the momentum you've got going on?