Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbeckk

Socializing and states of consciousness

3 posts in this topic

Can someone explain the "connection" between spirituality and socializing? Could one call socializing a spiritual practice because it involves facing your fears(if you are anxious) and staying present(otherwise you cant socialize)? And will one become more or less social with increased levels of consciousness? I feel like a person getting more aware should have more fun socializing and it should become easier because they get more empathic etc. But as far as i know most high consciousness people dont socialize a lot? They mostly spend time alone. Does a decreased ego cause more or less socializing?

What social anxiety you can have when there is no fear anymore? 

(I am an extrovert so that helped too I guess while humaning, just to be completelly honest) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I wrote this in another topic, but i guess its relevant here, have a read. Social anxiety is literally just a belief, which can be worked at and dropped completely! Since our whole identity (i, the ego, me) is just a structure of beliefs and conditioning, we can change any aspect of it the way we wish to. The key is consciousness.