Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

[Requesting Feedback]: Reading On Cannabis

9 posts in this topic

After 3 years here on the forum, I finally have a tangible mission worth sharing! ^_^

Some of you know I wrote the world's first book meant to be read under psychedelics.

So, here are 3 short stories on which everyone can test this activity out:

A sample from Journeys Beyond Earth Volume 1.pdf

All instructions are there, everything is prepared for you.

EDIT: Changed the title and central maxim a tiny bit. The file is updated. The main focus is now on cannabis instead of psychedelics. Anyone who has it available, I would appreciate your feedback on this activity. Cheers and enjoy!!

Edited by SirVladimir

Rob Boss!  Really beautiful, so synchronistic for me.... That was so freaking beautiful and hilarious.  ???️?

reading tool: sativa dominant marijuana, small dose. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Rob Boss!  Really beautiful, so synchronistic for me.... That was so freaking beautiful and hilarious.  ???️?

reading tool: sativa dominant marijuana, small dose. 

Yes, Rob was one of my favorites to write! xD

I've received some complaints from people on Reddit about the file not displaying properly. Some said the text didn't appear stationary or was moving all over the place. Was yours alright? I'm trying to fix it ASAP if there's an issue. 

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

No issues, i read it in acrobat reader on Android

Man, the irony is that I see otherwise obvious connections a second too late.

I now genuinely think it would be a better idea to frame the whole thing "Read On Cannabis".

There are more people using cannabis, it's a larger market, and I presume it will be easier to physically read too.

You have been here with me for quite some time. It would be my pleasure to send you the full release for free.

At the end of the day, I could use one more beta reader who is simultaneously a fellow Actualizer. 

Are you up for it? :P

No don't doubt yourself, no need to put it in a box. Maybe just promote more reading it on micro doses of the stronger psychedelics. I think an audible version would help alot too.  

And I thank you, I'd be honoured to beta read. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance Okay. I've messaged you on Facebook. 

Yea of course not a box. Just switching the maior/minor roles of cannabis and psychedelics within the instructions & the whole presentation set. Both are suitable options of course, I just feel prompted to go with the gut. When I think about it, I have had more time to test reading under cannabis/shamanic breathing than psychedelics themselves. Feels more stable. 

I'll be messaging a ton of communities and people from now on... See where it goes. 

Edited by SirVladimir

Okay everyone. I edited the thread's headline. I've enlarged the font for each writing, which is actually very useful, I've added hyperlinks for the music, and perfected some minor details. I'll keep chipping away imperfections along the way as they arise.

If anyone else goes for this activity, I'd love your feedback. You can save the file for later if you don't have access to cannabis right now.

Hit me up if there's anything I can do to make your experience ANYHOW better. 9_9