Muhammad Jawad

What is the difference between Deep Sleep and Consciousness?

46 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Mvrs said:

Mushrooms are a very exaggerated psychedelic in my opinion. The only time I had close to ego death was from 17.5 grams of dried mushrooms, trying to follow in kilindi iyi’s footsteps r.i.p . There are levels to ego death. If you realized you aren’t real that’s ego death but sometimes ego death can be extremely intense to the point you stop being able to even rememeber who the character is or what is going on. And To answer your question no one is watching it . It’s just happening and your mistakening it for something being watched. The watching of it is in fact part of the thing being “watched” nothing and no one is watching it. As for deep sleep don’t just believe me or anyone cause no one knows but I’m assuming it’s just your pretending like you were in deep sleep when you wake up every morning. When in reality that’s just part of a movie it didn’t actually happen.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. 

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

23 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

Or rather, you are as conscious as a rock, perhaps.

Once I dreamt that I am a useless brick just placed side of the road. :-)

When you go to sleep your brain produces a different sort of temporal measurement and stops when you wake up. This is why you have continuity of experience during your life, i.e your life is one continuous experince. I once meditated straight into a dream state and it was quite a surreal. This different form of measurement is much more extreme than what we experience during waking moments.

9 minutes ago, bennett oppel said:

When you go to sleep your brain produces a different sort of temporal measurement and stops when you wake up. This is why you have continuity of experience during your life, i.e your life is one continuous experince. I once meditated straight into a dream state and it was quite a surreal. This different form of measurement is much more extreme than what we experience during waking moments.

Amazing. I really have a desire to meditate straight into a dream state. How can I make that possible? 

3 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Amazing. I really have a desire to meditate straight into a dream state. How can I make that possible? 

You have to ask your brain to stop thinking. This is not easy, it requires an act of will to do this. If you can still line your thoughts then you will start to get results. The best way to do this is to simply stare at the image you see with your eyes shut for a long time and to concentrate on it. Note the image you see with your eyes shut is a non physical image.

On 11/3/2020 at 8:22 PM, bennett oppel said:

You have to ask your brain to stop thinking. This is not easy, it requires an act of will to do this. If you can still line your thoughts then you will start to get results. The best way to do this is to simply stare at the image you see with your eyes shut for a long time and to concentrate on it. Note the image you see with your eyes shut is a non physical image.

Can you please explain that in more detail?