Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olograph

How is Physical Death Like? (5-MeO-DMT)

4 posts in this topic

Hi Leo, I wonder what experiencing physical death is like when taking 5-MeO-DMT. You mentioned this concept several time, but to my knowledge you didn't dig into explaining the feeling, the distress, surrender of your ego dying. I'm planning to participate into a 5-MeO group trip with an experienced guide and I was wondering what to expect in that specific regard. Other people are welcome to share their experience. Thank you.

There is no phyiscal death.

Physical death is imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had near-death experience as a child  (42 C / 100 F degrees fever). It was similar to 5 meo DMT but with much lower intensity. It was comparable to 100 ug of 1P LSD but there was nothing pleasent about this experience.

5 meo DMT has so much energy that it detaches you from your body. I guess it must be very similar to dying. You have to try  it yourself and let us know ;)

I know Leo! : ) I believe in the united field of consciousness AKA God concept, you're dodging the question. I see what you did there!

So I guess one must have some kind of a panic attack, a total freak-out until one's body releases by itself. Thanks "Username", you're right, there's only one way to find out properly. I'll keep you posted guys.

In any case, it's nice to hear from the man himself. I'm a big fan. Actualized.org got me starting on self-development and for spirituality in a synchronous manner. Synchronicity would be a very nice topic to cover for you Leo! You got to get your nose into occult metaphysics! You bypassed this stuff which was pointing in that direction all along. But hey, I respect the strength of your content.