Aquarius

Daily Artwork Journal + Art Career Planning

7 posts in this topic

I struggle keeping myself motivated to make art every day. This journal should help me keep track of my art progress with at least 1 daily artwork and me planning my career path. ^∪^

Edited by Aquarius

• Neon Aura (satyr)
  • Cosmic Yellow (punk girl)

I love these character designs I made! I will keep them around for a while then sell them. I'm especially attached to Neon Aura. They don't have names or stories yet. But the satyr is half ram and half deer. uwu

neon aura.png

download20201001093844.png

Edited by Aquarius

[Confused Tears]

Made this on Monday just didn't have the time to post it.

16a39815a0f9c0b88d5748a3f10684a8.0.png

I do make lots of artworks I just didn't have time to post ?

Here are some recent works.. (posting more later today)

The character belongs to lunastarsub on toyhouse. The artwork below is drawn by me. 

20201027_151634.png

Edited by Aquarius

I started being more active on instagram today ^^ I'm trying to promote my shark designs. But I am also looking for inspiration.

Oh, and I think I will only post non-character related art on actualized from now on... these designs belong to deviantart and instagram ._.

Edited by Aquarius

I just wanted to share the fact that I found so much happiness today in working on my art. The feeling of holding a digital stylus made me realize how much of my life was and is dedicated each month, each year into art. It was an amazing feeling. I felt like being an artist was my calling (or part of it... I have many life purposes, but this is like one of my main career goals).. Man, idk.. I just feel like an artist today. (even when my art is bad .. it's mostly bad art yea..)

I will post art when I'm doing own projects, I don't feel like posting people's *furry*  characters anymore : ///

Edited by Aquarius

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

I felt like being an artist was my calling (or part of it... I have many life purposes, but this is like one of my main career goals).

It's good to hear you express that! Yeah, I agree, we're all multidimensional,,,

I enjoy everything you share.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn