Intraplanetary

When merging into machines, how are we going to attain spirituality?

3 posts in this topic

Hey

I'm watching his podcast with Joe and Elon.

Basically, Elon said that it's inevitable for humans to merge with the machines, and upon biological death, we'll be able to get into a new unit. 

I wonder, how humans are going to be able to attain spiritual experiences without biological bodies? You surely can't take LSD when you're a machine. Where is this going?

I had a kundalini awakening and during 5 days, I experienced the time period from ancient times to some faraway future where humans where living in space as intelligence with no biological bodies. I experienced myself as a being, as the mind, who had control over the emotions and helped others to recognise theirs. As if I could read other beings' emotions and helped them. I know it sounds crazy. But this is what happened. 

Anyway, let's get back to the question. By what means humans are going to be able to stay in tune with the Source/Consciousness? 

softly into the Abyss...

I have experienced an energetic kind of body, which projects me here, so i don't know if it's possible to tether that to a machine.. Of course that machine itself would be made of consciousness, so in wonderland everything is possible.

Infinity after all, out there might be a Harry Potter universe, Star Wars or any reality imaginable and we might be able to make our own crazy immortal robot experiment. Too long time to stay in a machine tho, i don't think it will last xD

Furthermore, maybe people after death really go to heaven and merge with god, taking that away for an eternal dream... Meh it will be relatively eternal,machines break,data leaks happen,quantum particle fluctuatons happen..

Have fun speculating tho, these are interesting ideas i hope humanity saves itself from it's own claws and succeeds in finding joy in creation.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

19 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

in wonderland everything is possible.

love it :D infinite possibilities

softly into the Abyss...