Proserpina

Dark night of the soul

2 posts in this topic

A combination.

Endure, stay true, stay as motivated as possible, keep going. Avoid becoming myopic, long term results are what matters. Everything has ups, downs, setbacks/regressions and all development moves in cycles and plateau at times.

Manage expectations. The more at flux and in flow we can allow ourselves to be, the less meaning is attached to the obstacles that crosses our path, and also the fewer obstacles there will be.

At the same time, there's inevitably going to be obstacles to which we have to change how we relate. So letting go, understanding or whatever will help changing the relationship to the causes will help in breaking it up. Not to be confused with repressing, shunning or navigating around the obstacles as they are inevitably going to come back unless properly let go of.

Stay as open-minded as possible and acknowledge "knowing of not knowing" to better see and embrace the change that is waiting to happen.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.