Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abundance

Powerful Doc on the America's greatest domestic terror threat

4 posts in this topic

This a new documentary that goes over the threat of White Supremacist terrorists in America

Interesting watch

Yes this threat is definitely on the rise. And the right wingers definitely fuel this fire. 

I'm speculating in the next 5 years, these groups are going to mushroom in many places and cause a lot of damage to the race relations, social harmony and to the reputation of the country. 

American leaders need to have an open discussion on this topic, both left and right. 

Trump has definitely helped this whole trend. 

I'm surprised that they never bring up this thing more often during debates and discussions. 

This documentary is so important on so many levels. Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Yes this threat is definitely on the rise. And the right wingers definitely fuel this fire. 

I'm speculating in the next 5 years, these groups are going to mushroom in many places and cause a lot of damage to the race relations, social harmony and to the reputation of the country. 

American leaders need to have an open discussion on this topic, both left and right. 

Trump has definitely helped this whole trend. 

I'm surprised that they never bring up this thing more often during debates and discussions. 

This documentary is so important on so many levels. Thanks for sharing. 

You're welcome. These groups have been around for decades but really proliferated during the Obama admin. Now with a president that dog whistles to them and all the chaos that's taken place, they feel emboldened. I can definitely see some incidents of far right terrorist attacks against "soft targets" if Trump loses. I don't mean to spread fear but I think we all need to be vigilant in the next few months. 

@abundance  exactly. Absolutely agree. 

It's been rising since Trump. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.