TRUTH_SEEKER

Affirmations & Visualizations X Expectations

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

How to work with the affirmation and visualization techniques for some purpose/ life goal without creating great expectations or idealizations? 

I am conscious that most times things don't work out exactly as imagined at first try, but how not to fall into frustration?

thanks!

19 minutes ago, TRUTH_SEEKER said:

Hi everyone,

How to work with the affirmation and visualization techniques for some purpose/ life goal without creating great expectations or idealizations? 

I am conscious that most times things don't work out exactly as imagined at first try, but how not to fall into frustration?

thanks!

@TRUTH_SEEKER I like the name. There is no frustration because there are no problems. Only solutions to achieving your expectations....maybe change that up, expectation means hope. Intention is a better word. Use one pointedness of mind toward an intention that you set. Move slowly without forcing anything, but steady in direction always. Use the flow of time as a river that gets you to your destination.

@cetus56 Yes!!

Right after posting , I realized that the thing is about never giving up! If you want something, just pursue it no matter how hard the path is shown to you.

You might even get frustrated once or many times, but giving up is never an option. ^_^