Lucas Kehr

CONSCIOUS ENERGY DEVELOPMENT AND DISCLOSURE-New Energy Research HERE!

3 posts in this topic

Leo and Others, 

I have been researching USAPS, New Energy, and ET technology extensively and very passionately for about a year now. This is actually the core of my life purpose/impact statement! I am now presenting you real documents and resources that prove the existence and development of energy systems that make Tesla's (actually NOT  Tesla's, they're MUSK'S) cars/batteries look like stone age technologies. SEE BELOW...

In Leo's Conscious Politics Part 4, at time 1hr:20min, he is once again calling for a massive program to develop "green energy" systems. But right now I am honestly and gladly presenting a trustworthy resource that DISCLOSES Gov't documents which show and discuss infinite/free energy systems that have been developed and suppressed for decades now, ever since and/or before Nikola Tesla (how ironic).

Such New Energy Systems include:

1. Hydroxy Gas Energy Systems 2. Quantum Vacuum (or Zero Point) Electromagnetic Generators 3. Permanent Magnet or Pulsed Motor/ Generators 4. Electrogravitic/Magnetogravitic Propulsion and Energy Systems

Down Below I'm giving images and links to these documents and resources.

This is central to the ascension of collective human consciousness as a universal civilization. 

☆SIRIUSDISCLOSURE.COM☆

☆CSETI☆

☆THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT☆

Screenshot_20200924-182556_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200924-182443_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200924-182436_Chrome.jpg

Smacks too much of conspiracy theories.

We are not here to get diatracted by such unverified things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.