Death_

My Goal In Life

3 posts in this topic

Let me first clarify that I am 15 years old and financially dependent. Can anyone evaluate my three biggest goals in life.

My goals are as follows:-

1) Becoming financially independent.

2) Mastering both the ego and non-ego self. (I have no idea how to do this)

3) Reprogramming my subconscious mind. (I guess I heard Leo would make a course about this)

4 hours ago, Death_ said:

You can't become financially independent because you will depend on maintaining the current financial system. What you actually mean is that you want security so that you can pursue other passions. The sense of security comes from within, and that is where you have to find it. 

They are polar opposites. Start first with learning more about the ego. Study psychology, philosophy, sociology, etc.

3) Reprogramming my subconscious mind. (I guess I heard Leo would make a course about this)

Find out what is wrong with the current programming before you re-programm yourself. :)

very wise to want to earn your own living, do you have a plan?

this means spirituality, yes? There's lots to learn and practice here too! No rush, take your time.

I agree with JosephKnecht here, what's your problem? Enjoy being a teenager while you can, and make the most of the opportunities open to you :)