Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibgdrgnxxv

Fact vs Mercy.

9 posts in this topic

What kind of person are you? 

I am a fact kind of person. 

I don't want your mercy. 

Got so many dreams today. And yesterday. 

Today which made me think that I should be away from people for a while. 

And yesterday that I should go back home. 

Today's dream is ugly. Yesterday's dream is fascinating. 

(This isn't quite it.)

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

[4:135] O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

On Sincerity

Sincerity is a big word. God wouldn't allow me to do something insincerely. 

Imagine your prayers being thrown into your face like a dirty laundry. I don't want it!

That is the metaphor for doing something against your will. 

I wasn't allowed to do something against my will. A few days ago, my finger bleeds because I did something against my will. Even in a seemingly simple thing, god wouldn't allow me. I was trained to only do sincerely. 

Perhaps this is clearer.

A writing from     29th January 2020. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

I love people who didn't change. 

Never change. 

Ever. 

This is a forseeable future :

Everyone will come back to Islam. 

Till then. 

[29:47-52]

And those who, when an oppressive wrong is inflicted on them, they defend themselves.

And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation – his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers.

And whoever retaliates after having been wronged – those have not upon them any cause [for blame].

The blame is only against those who wrong the people and tyrannize upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment.

And whoever is patient and forgives – indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of resolve.

And he whom Allah sends astray – for him there is no protector beyond Him. And you will see the wrongdoers, when they see the punishment, saying, "Is there for return [to the former world] any way?"

And you will see them exposed to it [the Fire], fully humbled out of disgrace, stealing glances. And the believers will say, “The ˹true˺ losers are those who have lost themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection.” The wrongdoers will certainly be in everlasting torment.

Everyone are triggered by their own projections. By their own reflections. 

This got me feel like nobody can get into my mind. It is up to me whether I wanna let it known or unknown. 

Others too. Who are triggered by the Quranic revelations. I don't get it.