Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShardMare

Why should i study in school?

2 posts in this topic

I tried to build a habit like studying everyday for 2hrs but if there isnt an exam next day im just sitting there and i just feel uncomfortable and i feel like im wasting my time... Why should i study? Theres really nothing important that they teach us and anyways i will just completely forget about it. School is just here to just fill up the time while you dont get mature and grow up, once u grew up you can work for others. Even the teachers dont give a shet about you that you study or not, they dont really teach us the stuff, they do the teaching slowly, they do everything to waste the time of the lesson... Im just there depressed, bored in school that why i have to sit there for 8hrs waste my energy and time... Why should i study?just give me reasons. I get it to gain "knowledge" and to get a decent job...

9 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

It’s not just to ‘gain knowledge’, education provides you with market value. Someone with a college degree has significant more market value than someone who has dropped out of high school, even if the drop out knows more about the subject of the position he’s applying for.

No, the one who has more market value is the one who can solve problems well, you don't need any formal education for that. But to effectively solve problem's for people, you typically need to be rather knowledgeable and skillful