Thewritersunion

Infinite Knowledge And Discussion

224 posts in this topic

@Thewritersunion the reason for a being to have self-deception from the rest of True Reality is because of its own formation from which itself created. Or, in other sense, it is senses, of smell, touch, and the rest it has created and limited itself to, that it cannot swell to the truth of it all. 
By figuring out this fact of life is a warm embrace, at least to me, that if I possess the will and courage, along with other factors and qualities, I can change my reality to be whatever it wants due to Godream (god-Dream) ; the absolute form of imagination. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Back in 2020, when I left the forum, I went on to discover my closest friends. Though, at the time I didn’t know it, that my closest friends would be found and I’d find the end of knowledge. And, finally, in my life I could reach the total end of knowledge and fully discover what I ever was. What I was since the start. And what I was to be. All laid in front of me. The meaning to life. Why I was human and what that meant to me, individually. How the difference of it all worked. The sameness of it all. And more importantly, the bonds I had with my friends and what they meant to me. 
I think, depending on the time available to me, I’ll start looking into writing here more. If I can log my knowledge here to words I can now work out the specifics to it all now. 
I’d like to thank Leo for all the knowledge he gave me in his lifetime. And I’d like to thank everyone, if you’re reading this, for simply existing. It’s definitely nice living in a piece of my life now that I can look back upon myself and muse at how I came about finding all of this. Either way, even if I didn’t find it, it still *Is*. Either way. Until next time, fellas. 

The thumbnail is a bit tacky, but it’s a good video nonetheless. I think it does a good job explaining how a military truly operates. This kind of scares me on how there are military regimes in the world. Brings it all to a new light, god damn.